Window

"There's a window... The bathroom window?" Huh, maybe I can see inside there. I poked my head threw and saw Kaito on the other side!

"Ah!"

"What are you doin here?" It...was just Kaito....Wait Kaito! "Kaito!" I saw him panic a bit,"Don't shout or Kokichi will hear us!" I put my hand over my mouth before whispering,"is he near by?" "No,I'm locked up in this bathroom and he's right outside this door" "Not to mention he has the exisals with him". I nodded,"yeah that's true."

"Wait so what are you doin here?"
I looked at him confused,"What am I doing here, saving you!" "Wait by your self?" It's so cute how he cares about me. "No I'm just scouting the place,tomorrow morning we're all coming to rescue you." "All of you?" I giggled a bit at him,"yes." "Although if it weren't for Harukawa I would still be in my room no longer knowing what to do...with out you," I smiled at him. "She made me remember that you never give up no matter what happens! So I shouldn't either!!" He smiled at me and sighed. "Saihara...come here" he said to me refusing to closer to the window.

I did as instructed and even placed my hands on the window. He placed his hands on top of mine and held them. I felt the heat run to my face..and let out a small "Meep!" In surprise before he giggled at me.

"Shuichi, You shouldn't be as dependent as you are on me...because you never know what could happen." he said in a whisper but sincere voice, soothing, but what he said was the opposite of that. "Momota don't...say that." "Were in a killing game...you have to always except that plausibility..." I felt tears fall down my face, warm tears. I sobbed hard, because I do think about that... What if I die? What if everyone dies? What if he dies? If he leaves could I go on? I felt a hand caressing my cheek, it was Kaito. I usual would blush but I just leaned into his hand, his touch is soothing but it didn't stop me from crying...

I opened my eyes enough to see Kaito's. He was blushing a bit but mostly he looked sad...and guilty. I just realized how close we were, I felt my cheeks warm up but I didn't pull away.

I felt a pair of lips against mine. I kissed the astronaut back. His lips..they were soft and tasted like plums. I could smell his sent of lavender and clone. The kiss perfect, and long. I was glad my first kiss was with the person I love so dearly...

I pulled away from him and rested my head on his, starring deeply.  I couldn't help but continue to cry.  His eyes were so calming and peaceful.  It's as if I could see the galaxy in his eyes...  I could stare at them for hours. 

"I love you."

"Hehe I love you too.."

"Hey Shuichi, you have to go, Ouma is coming ...we will see each other tomorrow, okay?  I gave him a smile and nodded. I stepped away from the window and walked away. "Hey Shuichi!" I turned around. "I love you...."
"Hehe I-i-i love y-you too...". I walked away from him, happy that we would rescue him tomorrow...

Little did he know this would be the last time Shuichi talked to Kaito...........

Or so he thought...

{this isn't a cliff hanger it's just me referring to him thinking Kaito is dead but nope—he gets to watch him die (づ。◕‿‿◕)}