Cliff

{Guess What Bitches It's SaiMota UwU. My friend still made me write this. Okay so by the end of this you might need to call your 1-800- depression hotline}

I woke up from my peaceful slumber to see Shuichi, sleeping peacefully in my arms. I gave him a small peck of the head and continue to stare at his beauty. The way his eyelashes sit on his face in a calm manner. The way his few freckles lay in him face and how his hair rests while he is asleep he almost looks like a baby. I continue to stare at him until he wakes up.

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in last night, in Kaito's arms with my face almost completely buried in his chest. I look up to see him smiling at me,"Good Morning sweetheart." I felt my face heat up and I buried myself deeper into his chest. He giggled at my reaction. "How long have you been up?" I asked. "About 15 or 20 minutes," I nodded in response. "So what are we doing today?" I looked up at him. "How about we go to the beach and maybe explore the area?" I yawned and nodded. We did just move in here with everyone after the whole killing game thing ,so maybe this would be a good thing. "Is Harukawa-San and Akamatsu-San going to join us today?"

I saw him think about it for a second before reaching over to get his phone.  I watched as he texted something to presumably the girls.  Once he put down his phone he looked back at me and said "They said that they can come to the beach but they're going to go see a movie so they can't go exploring is that okay?" I nodded and snuggled back into him.  Be started to play with my hair and it felt really good. The way he stroked my hair making sure not to be too rough.  I was starting to drift back into sleep when Kaito stopped.   I looked up at him and pouted but he just giggled at me.

"We have to get ready, we are going to meet the girls in an hour."  He got out of bed and looked back at me. "I will go make us breakfast you just get dressed." I nodded and when he left the room I did as he said.  I put on my swim trunks and a t-shirt on.  I brushed my hair and teeth and started gathering some things we may need today.  I was about 15 minutes in of packing when I heard Kaito knock at the door "Hey Shuichi, your  food is really downstairs. I already ate  so I can get dressed."  I opened the door and smiled at him. "Go on in and thanks for the food!  I said before making my way down stairs.  He left me a plate with some waffles and syrup on the side.  There was also a cup of coffee but cutest thing was he put in the cream so it was a heart.  It was so pretty I almost didn't want to eat it.  Although I know Kaito wouldn't be okay with be skipping a meal so I ate it.

I heard him start to make his way down the stairs as I started to clean my dishes.  He saw he and smiled. "Ready to go?"  "Yep! Also thanks for the food... it was really cute."  I saw a blush rush to his face and he looked in the opposite direction to hide it from me.  I giggled at him and grabbed my bag and his hand, then walked out the door. 

We didn't live that far away from the beach so it took only around 5 minutes to get there. When we got there Maki and Kaede were already there but there was one other person there as well.  "Hey Guys!!!!" Kaede shouted at us with her hand in the air once we got closer I cold tell who all three of them were.

  "Hey Guys!!!!" Kaede shouted at us with her hand in the air once we got closer I cold tell who all three of them were

I was surprised to see Himiko alone with out Tenko or Angie there with her.  "Hey Himiko, didn't know you would be here! Is anyone else here?"  She smiled at me and pointed out into the sea and I could see there was another person there.  I could tell who it was until Himiko said it was Tenko.

We spent most of the day hanging out and having fun at the beach

We spent most of the day hanging out and having fun at the beach.  But eventually Maki and Kaede hade to leave to go see the movie.  After
another 45 minutes Himiko and Tenko when to meet up with Angie.
Kaito and I decided to go exploring the area.  As the sun began to set as we found a beautiful area. The place had soft green grass.  It was all blocked off b trees and flowers, and there was a cliff with a perfect view of the sunset.  We put down our things and walked over to the cliff and started out.

"Isn't the view beautiful..." Kaito nodded. The sunset was filled with different purple, oranges, and reds. You could see the starts start to fill the sky. This cliff was the perfect place to view the sunset. But everything was ruined when the ground started to shake. The cliff was going to break off. Kaito started to back away from it but Shuichi stood there in fear. He couldn't move and eventually the ground broke with Shuichi on it. He desperately tried to reach for the edge of the cliff but missed. Shuichi was falling with no chance of survival......then. Someone grabbed his hand and pulled him up onto the safety of the ground. It was Kaito.  Shuichi jolted forward, wrapping his arms around the others waist as tight as he could.  While Kaito clung to him like he would disappear at any moment. It was only a miracle that he caught him before it was to late.  No words were shared.  No words were needed.  Kaito kisses him on the head and picked him up.  Shuichi clung onto him like a Kahala as they headed back home.  They didn't care about the worried looks people gave, they were just happy to be in each other's embrace.

{lol jk happy ending}