A love and The rainy season

Aarohi was standing at the bus stop, waiting for the bus. That day there was a problem in her car so she decided to go by bus. It was a big day for her, she had to give a presentation on her project on which she was working hard for a while.

"What is this?" Suddenly, she felt something on her face.

Aarohi touched her face and felt a big drop of rain. She glanced up at the sky and an innocent smile trailed on her lips. Thick and dark spring clouds had covered the entire blue sky. It was pretty clear, soon it was going heavy rain.

Since childhood she used to enjoy walking in the pouring rain a lot. It was one of her favorite thing. She just loved...

"The odour of soil"

"The song of raindrops".

"The chilled and wet breez"

But now, things had little changed. It is said that sometimes the things we like the most may cause you the pain most. Aarohi also had gone through with such experience.

Now, rainy season didn't fascinate her, it doesn't flatter her heart as it was before. Because sometimes it resurfaced some of her old memories which she had buried long ago, deeply into her heart.

Aarohi was completely zoned out in her thoughts.

"Hello!! Hey miss!... bus has arrived". A guy said.

Aarohi looked at him with full of confusion. She was so much engulfed in her thoughts that forgot she wating there for the bus. It took her a few minutes to process his words and then she realized what he was saying.

"Y..y..yeah!" She blinked her eyes.

"Please hurry up or you will miss the bus".

"Ohh! Y..yeah!!"

"Thanks".

●°•°~◇◇◇◇◇~°•°●

[Four years back]

Aarohi was on the bus, sitting on the front window seat. She looked out the window, It was a heavy cloudy day and sun got hide somewhere behind those thick and dark clouds. Soon it began to rain heavily.

Bus paused at a bus stop on the way  and let people in. As usual Aarohi didn't pay attention on people who were got in the bus, she was still enjoying the outside view. But then she was caught off guard by a question.

"Is this your bag?"

She looked at the person with a subtle shock. He was a guy around 19 or 20 year old. He was also carrying a bag on his shoulder.

"Y...y..yeah"

She quickly picked up her bag which was lie on the seat next to her.

"Sorry".

"It's okey. It happens".

He gave a cheeky smile. That really caused a little bit blush on her face.

"So in which college do you read... hmm".

He gently asked her.

"Ahhh... In LNV college."

And first time she looked in his eyes. He was looking like a happy person but his eyes... his eyes felt.... Empty.

"Really!!"

"It means I'm your senior."

He said and again gave her a smile.

"Hi!!"

"I'm a second year student".

"Hi."

"I'm first year student".