"Eh, no problem." She smiled at him, glancing down at the journal and back up, nudging him with her elbow. "Sooo, Coffee boy?"

"Jesus, you too?" He rubbed at his arm, trying not to get bashful. Then after another nudge from Sarah, he smiled.

"It's not a big deal, seriously. I don't even know his name!"

"Alright, alright, fine. I won't push you." She then gave him a sad smile.

"I just missed my little bro while I was away at college. Missed the boy talk."

"Yeah. Me too." He winced at the frown that deepened on her face.

He picked up the pen that he'd dropped on the floor, finishing off his entry, and set his journal safely in the top cubby connected to his desk. A place where none of his little sisters could reach.

"You can never be too careful." He shrugged when she rolled her eyes. They made their way down the hall when they were jumped by a massive dog.

"Oh hello, baby!" JJ said, grabbing and rubbing her cheeks as he coos to her. His dog was the biggest, cutest, most slobbery baby on the planet! Sarah neatly rubbed Roxy's head, then whistled for her to obey.

The puppy reluctantly heeled and slinked behind the two siblings as they made their way to the open living room that was connected to the kitchen.

JJ's family wasn't rich. His mother, Marcy Reeds, was a physician at Ritmit hospital and his father, Jeff Reeds, was a lawyer at the Janson family firm. Their house was two stories but with 7 children and a huge freakin' dog, it got a little cozy at times. That's right. 6 SISTERS!! Sarah, Jane, Anna, Este, Maya, and Midge. And every single one of them knew how to push his buttons.

JJ and Sarah headed to the island where his mother and Anna were busy finishing up the delicious desserts. The two took a seat on the wooden stools that stood in front of the structure.

Anna and one of the triplets that had decided to join also took a seat next to Sarah.

Yes, Esta, Maya, and Midge were triplets. But it sometimes seemed like Maya and Midge were the twins because of how close they were. They literally did everything together. However Esta was a little more independent, always has been. And the biggest suck up of the family might I add.

"Hey, Ma." JJ said as his mother sat a plate of cream filled pastures in front of him and his other siblings.

His mother gave her boy a kiss on his forehead, he smirked subtly at the girls who rolled their eyes. Anna flipping him off with her cheeks stuffed. Haters.

Marcy propped her chin on her hand, expectant.
"So, hows it taste?"

"It's amazing Mom." Sarah smiled warmly, the same smile shining back. Then the sweet moment was interrupted by Esta, " It's the best crepe I've ever tasted! I think you've really outdone yourself, Mother!"

Like he said. Suck up. Most annoying kid you'll ever meet. But adorable, he must admit. With her pig tails and the little vest she wore so she would seem sophisticated.

She planned to be a powerful lawyer like their father. That no man nor women will stop her from achieving all the great things that lie ahead in life. Pretty wise words from an 11 year old.

Still annoying though.

It was obvious to Marcy she was being buttered up. That didn't mean she minded. She gave the girl a prideful smile.

"Mom, can I get another one?" Anna is only 15 but her appetite could belong to a 22 year old linebacker.

Anna's dream is not to become a lawyer or work in any office, but to become a Jewish Jennifer Welter, the first female skill position player at the male professional level.