Chapter 3: Reunion and a spare.

Y/n P.O.V.

Right now I was sleeping with Elaine until I felt two familiar powers close by.

Me: *opens eyes and smiles* So you've returned Cap'n.

Elaine: *slowly wakes up* Everything alright Y/n?

Me: *continues to smile* Some old friends have returned. Try and sense that powerful aura nearby.

Elaine: *senses around us till she finds what I meant* *looks at me* You don't think?

Me: I'm positive there back. *gets up and gets changed* Let's go greet them shall we.

Elaine: *gets changed as well* We shall. *walks to the door to our room*

Me: *follows behind her*

Meanwhile.

???: Rias, What is that power?

Rias: I don't know Akeno, but if it's this powerful we can use it against Ban and get Asia back. *opens a teleport circle* Come everyone let's go find us our new member.

Rias's peerage: Yes Rias.

Back with Y/n and Elaine.

As Elaine and were standing in front of the power sauce covered by dust, that's when I noticed two shadows come from it. It revealed a blonde boy and a silvered-Haired girl.

Me: Hey there Cap'n.

Meliodas: Ban.

Meanwhile with Rias.

As Rias and her peerage got to the powerful aura they noticed Ban already there.

Rias: Damn him!

As she says this she listens back into the conversation the two were about to have.

Ban: Hey there Cap'n.

???: Ban.

Kiba: Lady Rias, I think they know each other.

Me: *smirks evilly* Yes but look, they look like they want to kill each other

Back with Y/n.

Me/Meliodas: *smiles* Ban/Cap'n. *run at each other with our arms in the air ready to start doing our style of patty cake*

 *run at each other with our arms in the air ready to start doing our style of patty cake*

Meliodas: So great to see you Ban.

Me: Same here Cap'n.

Me: Since you've been gone for a while wanna have a spar?

Meliodas: *chuckles* My as well.

We both start to walk away from each other until we were about 20 steps away from each other.