The great six +three

Começar do início

Walking along the path they find (Y/n) sitting against a tree with his knees tucked in while Likulau sat next to him with his arm over his Masters shoulders.

(Y/n): "Shall we get going?" He said standing up and walking down the path. The whole group except Ruel looked to eachother before following.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking through the village gate which was carved out of a large stone they find a small village that seemed to be empty.

Amalia: "What?! Don't tell There's no one in the village," She exclaimed surprised.

Percedal: "But there are monsters here. I can taste the trouble," he said slowly drawing his weapon. He then heard a small thud and looked over to see an api that had fallen down. "An api? What on earth?" He said picking it up.

Yugo: "I bet it's a bad api! Or maybe a demon in disguise! Now you said Iop's were never afraid of anything right?" He said excitedly.

Shuichi: "I think you're confusing fear with confusion. And I'm confused too. Where are the villagers?" He said looking around.

As the spirit said that they heard a small scream from Az causing them all to run over to see the small bird fainted. As they were running over They stopped seeing a small creature that appeared to be made of a dark blue liquid with a straw hat hiding behind the barrel Az had fainted in front of.

Percedal: "See! Are you telling me that's not a monster!" He shouted pointing at it making it a shrink back in fear

Percedal: "See! Are you telling me that's not a monster!" He shouted pointing at it making it a shrink back in fear. Yugo started running to his pet again making the creature run away as Yugo checked to see if they're all right. "He ran away the coward," He said disappointed.

Ruel: "Maybe He's afraid that Dally will challenge him to a duel?" He questioned jokingly.

Percedal: "That's sir Percedal to you," He said annoyed as Yugo picked up Az.

As he said that the group heard crashing and turned to see multiple bull like monsters run out of a house carrying an abundance of food.

Taure: "Yeah! I'm so happy we came here guys," He said happily

Taure: "Yeah! I'm so happy we came here guys," He said happily. But stopped when they noticed the group standing before them. But instead of acknowledging them they were drawn to the barrel full of api's and started talking about how to eat them.