Out late

"Matthew" you said angrily its four in the morning and he is still not home. You and

Matt have been dating for a year so you know when something is going on. I have called, texted , and even called his friends you thought. " tweet tweet" your look down at your phone and it's a picture of Matt kissing another girl! Most of the times you would just brush it of but you thought that this one is real. What am I going to do you thought sleeplessly. So you got up packed your bags and was about to walk out the door. But when you opened the door Matthew Espinosa was standing in front of you as drunk as can be. "Hey bab-by" his said drunkly. You did not say a word but just keep walking. Matt came out of his drunk stage and started getting scared, " babe where are you going and why do you have your bags" You through your phone at him with the picture of him kissing Madison Beer. " THATS WHY" you said crying and yelling at the same time.

And with that you left.

Matts Pov:

" what did I do I lost the best thing in the world" he said yelling so loud that the hull neighborhood could hear him , but he did not care he lost the best thing In the world "you".

Y/n Pov:

You where cry and driving not safe but you had to get away from him. As far as you could. But since you where crying you went through the read light and a big truck hit your car . And everything went black.

Please follow and vote. And comment if you want a imagine I can do any of the magcon boys or any one.