Chapter 7 - Kyle

Hope you like his point of View!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle's POV

"Mine"

My Wolf was Angry, not at our Mate but at the Bastard that took her Away from me. I know I rejected her, but I regret doing every day of my life. All those times at school she was small and petite... She was cute... No, lovely.

WOAH KYLE

Your becoming Mushy. I shook my head to clear those thoughts and focus on what happening right now, Oh right.

I had an Angry Mate and her Angry fiancé.

Well the thing that brought me back from la la land was,

1. Slap to the face

2. A stomp on the foot

3. A hit on the jaw

and 4. Being knocked off the ground.

All provided by 'Atlanta-kick-ass Inc.'

She was steaming mad, and she looked really hot...

Anyway, she was steaming mad. MAD. I only realized know that I should've ran a few seconds ago, she pinned me to the ground and growled.

"Don't call me Yours," she growled, her eyes turning black.

I smirked and said, "Honey, I know you like it"

She growled at me and tackled me, giving a mean right hook. My nose was stinging so I guess it was broken.

I felt my eyes go black as well.

"You will not do that to me, your Alpha and MATE" I said with authority leaking out of my voice.

She rolled her eyes and said, " I don't fall for that anymore." and left with James with her.

I know I messed up.

I know the shit I got her into.

and I fucking know I was gonna get her back.

BEFORE her wedding.