ch.3 I'll Call You Twinkle

Start from the beginning

"What can I call you?" she asks. I look over to her and scrunch my eyebrows. What can she call me?

"What can you call me?" I blurt out instantly.

"Well...your in a band. Don't you usually have nicknames?" she questions me and I nod, knowingly. I feel the heat on my cheeks rise and I look away from her, embarrassed. I probably look like an idiot.

"My name is Liam. Call me what you like as long as it isn't rude," I say quietly. I feel her nodding her head next to me as we walk out the hospital doors into the cool night air. I look around the darkness and walk into the lot where my car is parked.

By my car I mean Louis' car. I don't even have a license. And everyone say's I'm the responsible one of the group.

"I like your shirt," she says. I look down to my shirt to see the red and white checkers of my plaid button-up. My signature shirt. I smile to myself and look up to her and find her staring at Louis' Porsche Boxster.

"Thank you," I say, referring to her complimenting my shirt. She looks up to me and I walk her to the passenger side of the car, opening the door for her and letting her get inside before I shut the door gently and walk around to my side, getting in the drivers seat and put the key in the ignition and turn it the the left, starting the car up.

"Am I stuck living with five boys?" Twinkle asks. I shrug my shoulders and pull off my aviators, throwing them in the backseat.

"I know as much as you do...But yes," I explain.

"Well you knew that and I didn't," she mumbles.

"You know it now so that doesn't count," I declare. She nods approvingly and I back out of the parking lot slowly, looking out the back windows to make sure there are no cars around here for me to hit.

I smile to myself, looking around and seeing that I've successfully pulled out of my parking spot without crashing into anything or anyone. I look down to the radio and switch the stations around, choosing one that I like.

The familiar sounding guitar chords of Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran begins to play on the radio station. I turn the volume up a little and turn on the headlights of the car, pressing the accelerator down slowly and moving the car forward.

I look to my right and see Twinkle staring out of the window with a hood pulled over her head. Her sleeves are long and cover her hands but it doesn't look like she really cares enough to roll them up. That, or she's cold and having them down keeps her hands warm.

Why am I even thinking about this right now?

I sigh and shake my head at my thoughts as I make a right turn onto the highway. I glance back and fourth between the road and the girl in the car with me.

How did this happen so suddenly? One Direction was camping in the woods and a random girl appears and collapses right in front of us?

I want to know how the fire even started. I mean sure, no one knows, but usually people investigate fires don't they?

I do know why I am sitting in this car right now, though. It's because I had to ask if she would like to stay with us. That's just me being me. Paparazzi is bound to find out sometime. So, I guess we'll have to get the story straight.

We could make up a story but we don't have to. I mean, what harm is being done? It's not like she's trying to become famous by knowing or meeting us. Her living with One Direction was completely my idea. 

She would have died if we weren't there.

That's...scary.

Just to think, If the boys and I weren't there she would be dead. The girl sitting next to me could be dead right now. I'd probably never have heard of her. I'd never see her. I'd never meet her. I'd never know her.

"Look out!" a familiar voice shouts. My eyes shoot up to the road where a bright light shines right in my eyes and a scream comes from the seat next to me, making me turn my head to the right. 

Unknown

I smile to myself as I walk past the ruins of this burned down house. A lighter is flaming in my right hand and I'm using it as my guide through the darkness. 

They honestly don't know do they?

I'm so disgusted with society. People can be so stupid sometimes. So clueless. But, I suppose I am living in secret. I'm hiding from reality and I'm distancing myself away from everyone. This will assure that no one will find me.

My plans obviously didn't work. People got in the way of them. What I would like to know is how she possibly got out of the house. It couldn't have happened. I made sure of it. I checked everything. It was foolproof. Everything was perfectly perfect. 

I guess it's just like the Magic 8 Ball, Try again later. So that's exactly what I'll do. I've gone to all ends to make sure this plan would work and it didn't. So this means, next time I'll just have to try harder.

I grin and let the lighter fall to the ground, burning out quickly. I pull a piece of paper out of my pocket and unfold it, pulling out a flashlight as well. I prefer fire. 

Find her. And get to work. 

I read the paper a couple times over and over again. This is my job. What I've been paid to do. So, I must find her. And her friends to.

You only die once. 

:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:

Author's Note:

How did you like it? Comment + Vote? Thank you so much for reading. I'd really love your thoughts. Feedback is always appreciated.

I'm utterly in loss for words with how much progress this story has made so far. Thank you all, it means a lot. These comments and votes mean the world to me, they really do.

I love you all so much. Thank you! I will reply to every single comment. Next chapters' comments as well. I've had writers' block so I'm sorry for the wait.

Sorry I don't have the same font that some of you liked, before. I recently noticed that you only see box letters on Phone's, iPod's, and I believe Kindle's/Tablets? If you have the app, that is.

Can I get 200 Total votes on this story? I'm so close! That would be so amazing if I got that many and thank you for reading and voting and commenting.

Should I continue still? I seriously need feedback. Comments + Votes.

Message me anytime. I don't bite! Or do I..... I might.....

I love you all. Thank you again for reading. 

Well.. I gotta go.

Love you.

Twaddles<3 xx