Craig pulls out his phone and unlocks it and shows me the article of a Seattle woman who was brutally murdered. I start to tear up and I look up at him.

"I'm... so.. so sorry I didn't tell you sooner... it's.. still fresh..." I told him through tears.

"I completely understand..." he says pulling me into a tight hug.

"Do me a favor and please don't tell the rest... I don't want them babying me because this dark void called depression has taken over me with this." I tell him.

Craig nodded then paused. "What if I baby you? You know I'm worried." Craig mentioned.

"I don't care, just as long as it's just you and not a million of you guys all at once.. I don't want to be smothered." I tell him.

"Yeah, Yeah I understand.." Craig says.

"Well, I guess you should get going and get some rest you came all this way I'm sure you're exhausted." I tell him.

"Yeah, I'm going to take a nap until dinner I'll see you there?" He asked.

"Yep! Of course." I tell him as I opened my door.

Craig walked out with a smile and headed off to the elevator to his room. I glance over and I see Tyler talking to a very pretty woman. They're talking, laughing, flirting doing the whole nine yards. Lui who was standing near took a glance at me and double took. He followed my gaze to Tyler and slowly put the pieces together.

So this is what this was... rejection in a way? But couldn't tell me.. I wonder if I'm disgusting and I just kinda... grossed him away.... ugh what am I talking about? I don't even know Tyler like that! But can't help the fact that I feel rejected.. and alone once more... again I couldn't help the tears streaming down my face... I grabbed my cellphone and dialed Carries number. After a few rings she picked up.

"Hey! I was just about to call you.. this homework assignment has me bothered." Carrie said.

I sniffled and cleared my tears. "Well come down to the hotel.. I need your help... something... fishy is going on." I tell her.

"I'm on my way... aaffterrr I visit my grandma." She yells. Without another word I wait patiently for her arrival.
——————————
Tyler's point of view.
——————————
"Here's my number for you." I tell Callie, is her name.

"Wow thank you handsome!" She said taking the piece of paper.

I wink at her as she walks off and I turn around to a very concerned Lui.

"What?" I shrugged.

"So this whole thing is just one big bad idea."
Lui said.

"I agree." Craig said coming up to us.

"Dude! How'd you get here? We just saw you go down the elevator." Lui mentioned startled.

"Yeah, but there's an up option on those things so I came back up here when I saw Tyler because we need to talk." Craig said.

Lui squinted his eyes in spite at Craig's sarcasm. "To my room!" Lui exclaimed opening his door, pulling us both in.

Lui slammed the door and exhaled. "SO! Y/n" both Craig and Lui said in unison.

"What about y/n?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Evan doesn't need to control you." Craig blurted.

"And I think you left a little impact on y/n because when you were flirting with what was it Kaila?" Lui asked.

"I already forgot." I shrugged.

Lui shook his head. "Regardless she looked heavily broken and I think avoiding her is a huge mistake." Lui finished.

I sighed and shook my head. "You guys don't realize that I notice this huh? I don't know what else to do yeah I feel bad but if Evan catches me talking to her he'll... he'll I don't know beat me with a hockey stick." I tell them. "Plus! It's yours a Noglas words saying that she's probably not what I want." I added.

Craig shoots Lui a massive evil look.

Lui sighs and shakes his head. "Listen! I only said that because she is only nineteen and a half and is about to finish highschool and plus how Evan is but shit Tyler if she's what you want go for it! You both are adults and she can make her own grown up decisions and so can you... as for Evan.. well I'm not sure." Lui preached.

"I agree, she's in a super bad place right now and if you tell her what's going on I'm sure she'll feel more at ease." Craig suggested.

I thought for a minute and I shook my head. "Guys, I can't as much as I would love to I really can't. I'm a huge screw up and.. I don't want to loose her for good if I end up ending things over something dumb... I don't want to break her." I tell them.

As heartbroken they both looked they understood where I stand in this situation. "This still doesn't take my anger off of Evan." Craig tells us.

"How did you even know?" I asked him.

"I was just in her room I wanted to see her again after a while and she told me she felt confused and heart broken because you weren't talking to her, then it hit me, Evan she doesn't know that Evan is being Dr. Dic-tator I dodged telling her." Craig said.

"Why? She'd probably understand." Lui said.

Craig shook his head in fear. "She doesn't take lightly to people who tell other people to stop talking to her especially if she trust them plus she's been crying over it because she thinks it's something she did." Craig admitted.

"Pfft what can she do? Compared to Evan she's a noodle." I chuckled.

But Craig shifts uncomfortably. "Look, don't under estimate her when her family invited me over for dinner I saw pictures of  her in martial arts and I asked if she still could and she FLIPPED me." Craig shivered.

Silence filled the room and thought about it.

"Either way I'm still not going for it guys I can't, now if you will please get out of my room, we have dinner tonight and I have to get ready." I tell them getting up and opening the door. "And even all this I'm kinda mad at her for even opening up to Evan, out of all people." I say stepping out.

"But it's not like she meant for Evan to do that!" Craig shouted as the door closed behind me.

I sighed and took my phone out to see if y/n texted. I really want to see if she's okay so badly but I can't, I can't have Evan ruin her career by kicking her out.

I sighed and went back to my room to get ready for tonight... I really hope y/n isn't too upset.....
________________________________