Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

*Sweety wake up.*I heard my mom's voice.

*mmm...five more minutes.*I said trying to fall back asleep

*No,you get up now.*she demandingly said to me.

*or what*.I said half asleep,and half joking.

*there is no or what.*she said not clearly in the mood for my "smartassness".

I got up,wen't to my bathroom and took a quick shower and through on my lazy outfit brushed my hair,put it in a low ponytail.

I ate a poptart not feeling the mood,to "cook",I was watching a random show on my flat screen t.v.

Till the doorbell "rang",I smell the familiar scent of my mate,I didn't worry about getting dressed because I knew he wouldn't care.

I opened the door,uh I guessed right it was Jake holding a heart shaped chocolate carboard,with "chocolate".

And a bouquet of flowers.

*Happy Birthday.*He said.

Oops i forgot,today is my birthday,  im turning seventeen today."woohoo".(note my sarcasm)

*oh yeah,I forgot it its my birthday.*I said as I took the boquet of flowers,and the box of chocolate.

I grabbed a vase,and fill it up with water,and put the boquet mood flowers in the base and sat out on the kitchen table.

I walked out of the kitchen to see Jake watching tv.

How classic.

I write over the couch and we just cuddled,I swear we act like we are married "couple".

*So hows life .*Jake simply asked.

*good*.I said nonchalantly.

*okay...then so luve is good.*he said to me while looking at the tv.

*yup*.I said watching tv.

*nothing's happened latly.*he asked.

*nope.*I said with a quick awnser

*you are boring* .He said to me,

How rude.

*How rude.*I said,I got up and straddling him while he put his hands on my thighs.

*Not so boring now am i.*I said teasing him,while my breath is fanning his face, wait I think I brushed my teeth did I... i got cut off by my thoughts with something warm on my lips.

I realized what's going on and I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Are lips moving into a good sync,and he licked/nibbling my neck.

I moaned softly and quietly,and I felt him smirk against my neck and pulled away and asking me for permission so he can mark me.

He wen't back to my sweet spot and bit down,it hurt like a bitch at first.

Then he's licking where my neck was bleeding where he marked me.

once he was done he's rubbing my thighs as I contained my moans and my wolf to come out.

I nuzzled my nose in my in his neck as I marked him to where his sweet spot was.

I was licking the love bite I gave him,his hands tightens around thighs.

I was done what I was doing and I Looked up to be meet with red pure eyes.

His wolf was out,I bit my as I smelled his arousal.