"He just wishes to see you." She curtsies and walks away.

I don't even know where he is. I run in the Castle and look everywhere for him. I pick up my lavender dress as I run to find him. I bump into a hard figure.

"Elle." His voice sounded shocked.

I look up and see Erik. He was staring down at me with an expression that seemed to be filled with shock but with worry. He holds me by the waist and moves me back.

"What's wrong? Why are you in a rush?" He asks, looking around.

"Nothing. I-I was looking for you." I say, breathless.

He laughs, "Am I that hard to resist?"

"What do you mean? My maiden said you wanted to see me." I look down, noticing his hands still on my waist. I remove his hands from me.

"I didn't ask to see you. I would've went to see you even if it were your Tea Time." He laughs more. "I lov- I mean, you're a joy to hang around I guess."

I was confused by the sudden cut off. I shake it off and we stare into each other's eyes for a moment. It's like we were searching for something. He clears his throat and looks away.

"I must go now." He says, walking away.

I stand there, shocked and confused. I lean against the wall and watch Erik walk away. Can Erik really be a softie?

"Princess Elle." A familiar voice calls my name.

I jump and look to see Marc. He laughs and I glare at him. He laughs even harder. I sigh and laugh along with him. His laugh turns into a smile.

"Yes?" I ask, once calming down.

"I was just checking to see if you've made a decision on who you want to marry." He bows.

"No, I haven't. Be patient." I curtsy and walk away.

I go up to my room and shut the door. I lean against it, sighing. I think about what just happened with Erik. There's no way I'm falling for him... Absolutely no way.

"Princess Elle." His voice rings through my ears.

Then there were knocks. I open the door to Erik. He looked flushed and confused. I smile at him and he looks away. I giggle.

"Elle, would you like to go walk the Kingdom's streets with me?" He clears his throat.

"So, someone's finally nervous?" I ask, jokingly.

"Just answer." He says, sternly.

"I'd love to." I smile.

He takes my hand and grabs my cloak that hangs from the door. He helps me put it on and he puts my hood over my head. I take his arm and we head out.

"Elle, how old are you?" Erik asks.

"Nineteen. You?" I look at him.

"Twenty." He smiles at me. "Do you like animals?"

"I love animals! They're so amazing and beautiful." I daydream about animals for a moment.

"Animals are amazing creatures. I agree." His piercing, blue eyes look down at me.

I wasn't paying attention until I'm suddenly in an alley, against the wall. My head against Erik's chest, his arms wrapping around me. I hear a cough from him and that's when I look up at Erik.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"A horse about ran over you." He laughs. "Are you okay?"

He removes my hood and begins to inspect my face. I giggle at his worry and touch. He snaps a look at me and it softens, his face closes in the space until our lips are a few centimeters apart and our noses touch.