~49~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

(𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎)

I wake up from excitement because it's my birthday today. I look over my shoulder to see Toy Bonnie but he isn't next to me.

I sit up in confusion then all of a sudden the door slams open. My head darts to the door to see Toy Bonnie coming into my room with a tray of food.

"Happy birthday my queen!" Toy Bonnie says happily. "I made you breakfast" Toy Bonnie says putting the tray of fruit and strawberry yogurt on my lap, yum.

"Aww thank you bebe" I smile happily up at Toy Bonnie as he dips his head down to my face and pecks my lips.

"Eat up beautiful you got a lot more surprises coming" Toy Bonnie winks. My belly flutters slightly as I start eating my food.

After eating my breakfast that Toy Bonnie prepared Toy Bonnie goes to get Paris. Toy Bonnie carries Paris into my bedroom.

I open my arms happily waiting for my baby Toy Bonnie passes Paris to me. "Your still haven't woken up yet my bebe" I say kissing her cheek.

Paris starts whining as she touching my breast signalling that she's hungry. After breastfeeding Paris I burp her than lay her down on my bed.

"Your phone has been blowing up with messages from people and our friends wishing you a happy birthday I had to put it on silent because it could of woke you up" Toy Bonnie says sitting on the bed.

"I will check my phone soon right now I want family time" I smile picking up Paris as I move closer to Toy Bonnie.

"Don't you want to go down stairs and open your pressies?" Toy Bonnie asks gently as he moves a strand of hair out of my face.

"Yeah in a min" I say smiling. After some time of chatting and just laying down in bed we head down stairs.

My eyes widen as we enter the living room. The living room is filled with balloons and banners that say happy 19th birthday.

And on the floor next to load more balloon are wrapped up presents and gift bags that had designer labels on them.

"Omg" I say in shock, "Come on open them beautiful" Toy Bonnie says laying Paris down on her play mat.

I sit down on the sofa as Toy Bonnie passes me my first present. It a little red bag that says Cartier in gold on it.

I open the gift bag and reach down and pull out a little red box. I open it slowly and see a gold Cartier ring.

"Oh my goodness bebe" I say happily, "you like it?" Toy bonnie asks smiling. "Yess thank you!!" I squeal jumping up from the sofa and giving Toy Bonnie a kiss on the lips.

After opening a bunch of presents that I'm well well well grateful for Toy Bonnie leaves one lasts present left with a card.

"This is from Paris" Toy Bonnie says smiling picking up Paris from underneath her play mat as he passed me the gift bag and card.

It's a pink envelope with mummy written on the from of it. I hope the envelope and pull out of the card.

The card it beautiful it has pink glitter on it with butterflies and all sorts, I start reading what's inside.

𝒯ℴ 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎
𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝓎ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒻ℴ𝓇 ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁ℴ𝓉𝓈
𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈
      𝒳𝓍𝓍𝓍𝓍𝓍