"Do you think you would have been able to if she didn't give you the ok?"

"After seeing King's face and the videos? No,"

"I don't blame you," Ayanna said rubbing her back.

"You should go talk to him,"

"I can do that later, I rather watch them," Renae replied nodding towards the girls as they took the balloons from the clown.

"I'm gonna get another slice of cake, I'll be back,"

"Ok," Renae nodded sliding her hands into her pockets and sighed.

"How are you holding up?" Bryson asked standing next to her.

"Pretty good actually, I wish King wasn't so banged up but I can understand why he's upset,"

"He'll come around, you remember your safe word right?" He asked and she nodded.

"I'm fine Dad," she smiled nudging him and he chuckled.

"I know, I can see it all over your face," He smiled looking at the girls.

Smiling to herself, Renae laid her head on his arm.

"Did you give King those videos?" She asked.

"Yeah, I didn't really think much of his questions, I should have known he had something up his sleeve," he chuckled and she laughed as well.

"Can't believe how much Reign favors his Father,"

"I guess that's why she was so attached to him before she ventured over to you," He said then chuckled.

"I honestly don't know where I would be right now if it wasn't for you," she mumbled.

"You don't even understand how much you changed my life babygirl, I love you,"

"And I love you," she smiled hugging him.

***

   It was 8:30 and everyone were gathered around the living room watching the girls open their gifts.

"Who in the world bought them an Easy Bake Oven?" Tamia laughed looking around.

Kwan picked up his drink and they busted out laughing.

"It'z harmless," he chuckled.

"These are a different kind of twins," Dajon said then laughed putting the oven to the side.

"LOOK!" Kaari beamed pulling out the Alvin and The Chipmunks set.

Reign peeked inside her bag and pulled out her Tinker Bell statue and started clapping.

"Happy Birthday kiddo," Eve smiled.

Going through more of their gifts, the twins sat around the living room with all their toys opened as they attempted to play with the Candy land game set.

"I missed you little girl," Dajon said as he entered the kitchen as Renae helped Tamia put the leftovers away.

"I missed you too," she smiled hugging him.

"How you feel? You think you came back too soon?"

"I honestly feel good," she smiled. "I don't think I came back too early, looks like I came back right on time," she added and he nodded in agreement.

"You still going back to Jamaica?"

"Yeah... if King wants to though," she said.

Nodding, Dajon finished helping them put the stuff away before he joined the girls in the living room.