The Help

P.O.V
MALIKI

I got out of the car first, using my vampire speed I opened the door for Alikay who was alittle shocked and confused on how i got there so quickly.

"Shall we ?" I asked while holding my arm out for him to take, he hesitantly took my offered arm and smiled alittle shyly as he was lead inside.

"These are the walls that I need painted "I said while showing Alikay the room filled with green .

"This is an ugly green" he stated looking around the room
"Yes it is..... I plan to open the office back up in 2 days , will you be done by then or no?"
I said while secretly wanting him to say no .

"What! 2 days . I won't be done by then without help. T-thats just not possible for me " he said alittle shocked at my statement.

I mentally high five myself.
"Well then I guess We better get started " I said with a smirk on my face.

He started unpacking the paints and brushes I bought on the way here .

He mumbled something that I didn't quite here
"What?"
I said staring at him

He got up turned toward me
"I said ... if it looks bad its you're fault , not mine" he said in a sarcastic like voice .

"Indeed it will be" I said in a deep daring husky voice . Alikays face turned a shade of pink again.

"Let's begin." Alikay said while turning away from me . Opening the can of paint and moving the contents inside it around with a stick .

We got a paint brush and started on our work.

We got 3 walls down and had 3 more to go . I decided to take my jacket off since it was getting kinda hot in the later hours of the day (8:37pm)

I shook my jacke off my arms and in the process splashing paint all over Alikays body

Alikay stepped up with a gasp and turned towards me obviously  alittle pissed at what had just happened.

I chuckled and quickly put a hand over my mouth but it was to late .
Alikay had grabbed a handful of paint and slung it at my soaking my shirt and alittle but of my pants .

"Oh it's on " I said while grabbing paint and throwing it at me .. alikay did the same .

About an hour later we where both covered in paint and laughing. we had ran out of paint .

Well not ran pit but it was empty buckets all around us .. the paint itself was on everything besides the correct walls .. the ceiling was covered as was the flooring along with ourselves.

I glanced ag Alikay who was star g af me with wide eyes and walking slowly towards me .

"Im sorry about everything don't worry I'll clean it I promise it shouldn't be th-"

I cut him off I couldn't help it , I took his waist in my hands placed one hand on the back of his ne k and kissed him deeply but passionately.

After a good 5 seconds Alikay got the nerve to kiss back leaving his dazed state behind.

I slowly liked his bottom lip demanding entrance which he gladly gave me .

My tongue devoured his mouth fighting for dominance that he wouldn't win .

He gave up and I took control.
I picked him up and held him while his legs wrapped up around my waist , our lips fitting together perfectly as I dominated his mouth kissing his jawline and down his neck. He moaned out .. his sweet voice caught in my ears as I Continued .

I slowly put him down and he stepped back alittle flushed , with that shade of red I seemed to love on him .

" I think I should go" he said in alittle whisper barely audible to human ears.  Good thing I'm not human I thought as he stepped back.

" I'll call you " he said as he turned and left through the building doors .

P.O.V. CHANGE.

ALIKAY

I didnt know what was happening one moment we where painting then we where fighting with paint and then ... we kissed  .

It was the best kiss I've ever had I didnt want it to end . I stepped back and looked up to see Maliki smiling alittle shocked ag what had happened to .. both of us breathing heavily as I said " I think I should go" I turned and left but then looked back and told him " I'll call you" ..

I walked outside and got a cab and went home.
I walked in not forgetting to lock the door so my creepy neighbor doesn't walk in while I'm sleeping.

I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower trying to clear my head from the events that happened today .

I heard my phone go off  on the sink outside the shower door "bing"

Message from Maliki
☆Maliki☆:  I think we should talk .

Sent out: umm. Okay when?.

☆Maliki☆: tomorrow at 10 ? Same coffee shop ?.

Sent oit: okay .. I'll be there . Goodnight Maliki.

☆Maliki☆: goodnight Alikay.

AUTHOR NOT

HELLO PRETTIES ME AGAIN .. I HAVE. NOTHING TO DO TODAY SO YOU MAY OR MAY NOT GET ANOTHER CHAPTER.......
WELL THANKS FOR READING AND  PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE...
LEAVE A MESSAGE SAYING HOW YOU LIKED IT OR WHAT I CAN IMPROVE . OKIE DOKIE

LLLAAATTEEERRZZZ.