Coffe and Company.

P.O.V
Alikay.

"Yes please " I answered the coffee lady when she asked of I need extra sugar.
I know ,I know sugars not good for you . But hey it's a habit I can break .

I sat near the bay window as always whenever I'm on this coffee shop and opened my computer to start drawing when this VERY hot dude walked up out of nowhere . He was wearing a lightgrey tshirt with black Jean's and combat boots .. his eyes where a dark shade of blue .

"Y-yes?" I mentally kicked myself for stuttering that out .
"Is this seat taken  ?" He said in a very sexy deep voice with a hint of husky vibes to it.

"Yes .. NO I mean umm you can sit" again mentally killing myself for answering like that .

"I'm sorry are you okay?"he asked with a worried look on his face .
"Yes I'm fine " I answered glad i didn't stutter.

"Good , I couldn't help but notice your drawings and wanted to know if you would accept my job Offering". He said easily.
" um. Job offering?"I asked still confused and feeling stupid .

P.O.V CHANGE
Maliki

" yes , I've heard so much about you , mostly your drawings.  They are marvelous I might add " I said still confused at what I was saying  I just knew this kid liked to draw don't ask how .

He looked at me dumbfounded while I mentally face palmed myself .

"What kind of job...." he answered back alittle confused .
"Well I need someone to paint my company and I thought why not you , I mean clearly you are good at it your art work its almost everywhere ."

"Listen dude... I work with computers okay ... thanks for noticing my art though no ones noticed them before " he told me .

"Well then .. I'll be taking my leave here . Here's my card if you have any questions or want to get the job. " I said while pulling my card out of my wallet.

I walked out of the coffee shop and started walking to my car when I light tap on my back made me stop and turn around .
It was that kid I guess he followed me because we where at least a block away from the coffee shop.

"Aikay Jones. " he said with his hand sticking out .
I took it and shook it
"Maliki Edwards..... so your interested in the job ?"I asked him.

"Yes I guess I am .. shall we talk more about this "job offering" he said in a way I could tell he  was sceptical.

" yes ... 8:00 Monday morning let's meet at the same coffee shop we will talk more " I said has he wrote down the info in his phone .

"See you then Mr. Edward's. "He said while shaking my hand again.
"Till then Mr.Jones."

Author note.

What do you guys think of it so far ?? Just tell me in the comments and if you have suggestions on making it better leave a note and I'll be sure to answer any questions you may have whenever I get the chance ...... TO FORGET TO VOTE PEEPS ...... thank you for reading my first ever book.
LLLAAATTEEERRZZZ.    
😍Also next 2 pages are tomorrow😍