Leaving for tour

Credit: http://bandpreferences15.tumblr.com/post/56268200938/leaving-for-tour-5-seconds-of-summer

Ashton: I was sitting on the bed pulling at one of the stray threads on a blanket while my boyfriend was packing his things. He was going on a world tour and he was so happy. This was his dream. Ashton walked over to his suitcase, dropping the sweatshirt he was holding. “I think I’m done.” He said. I raised my eyebrows.   “Ash, you’re going on a world tour. I think you’re going to need more than one suitcase…” I reached down and picked up the sweatshirt he had dropped. I was about to fold it and put it in the suitcase but Ashton tugged it out of my hands.”y/n? Are you mad at me? I mean, I know I haven’t been able to spend too much time with you because if recording and -” I put my hand over his mouth. “Ash, I’m not mad at you!” He looked down and I put my hands on his cheeks. “This is what you’ve always wanted to do! You’ve told me so many times and there’s no way I’d try to stop you from doing what you love!” He looked up and I pushed his hair out of his eyes and kissed his nose. “I love you, y/n” “I love you too. But I still think you’ll need another suitcase or two”

Michael: “toothbrush?” “Check” “Wallet?” “Check” “clothes?” “Got them” before I could say the next thing on the checklist, Michael squeezed my hand. “I have everything I need for tour. I promise. ” I smiled slyly. I was positive that Michael would forget something.  ”passport?” “Shit!” I smiled. I knew Michael would forget to grab his passport of the kitchen counter before we left home so I brought it. It was sitting in the bottom of my purse but I thought I’d wait and let him learn his lesson. “Y/n!! What am I going to do?! The plane leaves in 20 minutes! There’s no time to go home and get my passport!” He ran a hand through his bleached hair. I couldn’t help but laugh as I drew his passport from my bag. Michael’s jaw dropped. “You had it this whole time?!” I nodded and kissed his cheek. “Maybe next time you’ll listen to me when I tell you to double check that you have everything” 

Luke: “I don’t want you to go…” For weeks now I had been dreading this moment. I was standing at the gate where, in just minutes, my boyfriend would be leaving for a world tour with his band. Luke wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. “I know. You’ll come visit me though, won’t you?” I wiped a small tear off his cheek and nodded. “Just a few weeks, y/n.  then you’ll be watching from backstage and I’ll be able to give you a tour of our bus and we’ll-” Luke’s sentence was interrupted by the announcement that his flight was now boarding. He kissed me forehead and whispered “I’ll call you when the plane lands.” When I finally let go of him, he followed the boys toward the gate and turned around. “I LOVE YOU, Y/N!!” He shouted. I laughed and waved. Just a few more weeks…

Calum: “Calum Hood!! How many times do I have to tell you not to leave your suitcases in the middle of the room?!” I was trying to clean up the mess that My boyfriend and his band mates had left while they were playing video games at my apartment the other day.  Calum popped his head out from behind the bathroom door. His toothbrush was sticking out the side of his mouth and his hair was sticking up in every different direction. It was his last day at home before he left for tour and i figured I would let him sleep a bit later. That proved to be a bad idea because he was now running late to catch his flight. I dragged his suitcases toward the front door and looked at the clock on the kitchen wall. “Cal your flight leaves in 30 minutes!! You’d better get moving!” I heard thumping upstairs and looked up just in time to see my boyfriend nearly fall down the last few stairs. “Y/n. you are the best. I love you. ” he kissed both my cheeks and then my lips. “Yes. I know. But you’ve got to get going. The van is here to pick you up and they’re loading your bags now. ” he gave me a hug and sighed. “I wish you could come with me. ” I shook my head. ” not today, bud. I have to work this week but I’ll see you next Thursday.” “Promise?” He held out his pinky. I linked our fingers and walked him outside. “I promise. now get your butt on that plane!!” I laughed.