He's Sick

Credit: http://acidcxlum.tumblr.com/post/86560448660/134-hes-sick-requested

Michael - You poured the tea neatly into your favorite mug, since Michael loves to drink out of your mugs. He requested tea and you decided to make him some, to soothe his throat. Of course a few days before the Billboards, he decided to catch bronchitis. He’s been coughing all day and night, he was exhausted and could barely talk. You walked upstairs, tea in hand as you opened the door to Michael coughing into his pillow. “Here’s your tea baby.” You cooed, handing him the pink mug as he made a face. “It’s my favorite mug for my favorite boy.” He smiled, sipping the tea lightly as he made a slurping noise. “Good.” He croaked out, going to set the mug down as you shook your finger. “At least drink half, then go back to sleep.” You smiled, caressing his naked shoulder as he downed half the tea before setting the mug down. “Love you.” He said, smiling as you kissed his hand. “I love you too.” You covered him up, leaving the room so he could try and get some rest.

Luke - “Babe this looks weird.” Luke said, examining the pot in his hand. “Come on, it’ll unstop your nose.” Luke has had a little cold for a while now, his nose stuffy and a horrible sore throat. You went out and bought a neti pot, filling it with medicine and handing it to him as 10 minutes later he was still staring at it. “It might kill me!” He handed it back to you as he crossed his arms, sniffling. “If you do it you’ll feel better! Trust me!” He groaned, snatching the pot back as he bent over the sink. “Hold my hand?” You groaned, holding his hand, lacing your fingers together as he smiled. He tilted his head, putting the end of the pot into his nose as he closed his eyes. You bit your lip, watching as the water mixed with snot began running out of his other nostril. You giggled, seeing his eyebrows knitting together as he coughed, dropping the pot as snot was still coming out of his nose. “Here.” You handed him tissue as he cleaned his nose, before sniffling. “I can breathe.” You smiled, high fiving him as he went to attend to his nose, leaving you to clean up.

Ashton - “Ashton lie down, you’re gonna puke again.” You scolded your boyfriend as he once again sat up from the bed, grumbling in pain. “I need to pee.” He said, sighing as he groggily walked to the bathroom. Ashton had that horrible stomach bug, not allowing him to eat or barely drink without throwing it back up. You sighed, putting the trashcan back beside the bed as he soon hobbled out, rubbing his bare stomach. “Want to try eating again?” You asked softly, him nodding as he laid back down. You made a small bowl of soup, returning to him as he was still curled up under the covers, you had to admit he looked pretty pitiful. “Here.” He sat up, opening his mouth as you put the spoon to his lips, him slurping the soup. He ate half the bowl, sighing as he laid back down. Just as you got to the kitchen to rinse the bowl out, you heard hurling from upstairs. You ran back up, seeing Ashton lying down as he shook involuntarily. “It’s gonna be okay baby.” You said, as he cuddled close to you, sighing into your chest as you stroked his back.

Calum - You sighed, covering Calum up on the couch as he shivered. A week before WWA Tour, he comes down with the flu. “Need anything?” You caressed his forehead, feeling how hot he was as he shook his head. “Stay with me.” He whined, couching lightly as you nodded. “Let me go take your temperature.” You grabbed the thermometer from the kitchen, making him open his mouth as you smiled at him. His hand slightly shook as he reached up to pet your hair, as you pushed your head into his hand. “You’re so cuddly when you’re sick.” You smiled, hearing a beep as you saw his temperature went from 95 to 102. “You need more medicine.” He whined as you grabbed it, pouring some into the spoon as he sighed. “Hold your nose.” He obliged, swallowing the medicine as he made a face. “Christ.” After you put away everything, he held his arms open. “Cuddle?” He called, sticking out his bottom lip as you sighed. “If I get sick i’m kicking your ass.” You cuddled into his chest, slowly starting to fall asleep as he petted your hair.