Getting Ready

I smiled involuntary while looking in the mirror. For once in my life, i felt strong and beautiful. It was 5:04pm and i was meeting my friends at 7:15pm (golden hour) at the lake.My long golden hair was curled perfectly and each strand of it was in the right place. My pink luscious lips were wearing the biggest smile you could ever ask for. My ocean blue eyes twinkled under the light from my mirror. I couldn't wait to see Cameron (my boyfriend) and Shida and Emily (my bestfriends)
I knew tonight was going to be good. I had a strange feeling inside of me that i didn't know but i just guessed it was excitement. Also, today was mine and cameron's 2nd year anniversary which was special to us as we had never been in a relationship before. I checked my phone and somehow, it was already 6:37. I took a deep breath and once again smiled at my own face. I gently picked up the fragile bag (with Cameron's present in) and put on my pearl white shoes. I had to set off pretty early as the lake was quite a while away and i was walking.
I shouted bye to my mum however i got no reply so i just assumed she was busy working upstairs. I had a weird feeling once again but this time it told me not to go. I thought nothing of it and grabbed my keys. I unlocked the door and shut it as quietly as possible in case my mum was working. I locked the door and turned around ready to head to the lake.