Proffesors au

"Good morning class! I'm professor A.Z. Fell."
A bustling blonde haired man called out. Talking far to brightly for it being nine in the morning.
"And I will be teaching you English and literature."

The class barely listened. More interested in finishing college than actually paying close attention to the professor.
It was mostly like that with every class. But there were some students who hung on this mans every word. Flash cards and notebooks filled with notes.
The classroom was well lit, the chairs were comfy. The teacher was bright. It seemed like first grade.
...
"Morning, take a seat." The professor shouted out. Bustling into the room, a coffee in hand.

He was merely late.
"Here's how it goes... I don't tell you anything about me, and you tell me nothing about you. It's teacher-student. Not friend who teaches you about stars... welcome to astrology and astro-physics."
He stated blatantly, clicking the pointer as the PowerPoint started up.

His class was dark, he had had the luck to get the planetarium room. A dome shaped room that could project planets and stars onto it. He finally got it this past year after trying(and failing) to show diagrams. The President, Gabriel was ecstatic. The director, beelzebub (merely a nickname) was not so much. It had cost a pretty penny to put it in, but he now had the best classroom.

.....
"I'll see you all next week! Be sure to get Mary Shelley's Frankenstein by then!" He called out as the students made their way out the doors. Some muttering thank you's while others just whizzed past.

"That went well..." he muttered to no one in particular. He made his way up the rows, checking for anything left behind.
Impeccably clean.
Just like he liked it.

He then started preparing for his next lesson. Having an 2 hours to prepare and set up is more than enough time, especially after teaching the same lesson earlier. He found himself wandering the room and then comfortably sitting in his desk chair, nose in a book.
He was lost in the great words of Oscar Wilde when a soft knock was heard on his door frame.
The noise startled him, as if he had just woken up from a deep sleep.
Standing in the walkway stood a thin and jaunty man. Dark colors covered him head to toe. The only bright thing about him was his firey red hair that shot up from his scalp.

"Oh hello! I'm sorry,I was rather immersed in My book. Please do come in." The professor sauntered forward taking note of the room.

"Couldn't help but notice a new arrival down the hall." The man looked at him through dark glasses.

"Oh yes that's me. A. Z fell, it's a pleasure to meet you." The blonde had stood up from his desk reaching over to shake the mans hand. The man gave it a hard firm shake before putting his hands crossed under his arms.

"Anthony J. Crowley. I teach astronomy and Astrophysics." He stared at the room once more, something was missing. He couldn't place it until he looked up.

"This used to be a 2 chalkboard classroom, it used to reach the ceiling. It was dreadful to climb that ladder, what happened to it?"

The blonde seemed to squeak, looked afraid being finally called out.
"I gave it away.." it was barely a whisper but Crowley caught it.
"You what?!" He leaned forward caught on the mans every word.

"I gave it away!" He threw his hands towards the desk, a dramatic gesture that made the other smile.

This man, this man was different, special even. When he first came in he found him just another boring teacher. They get their things, follow Gabriel and beelzebub(merely a nickname, but everyone forgot their real name.) and they bumble quietly off to the rooms and follow code and all that dreadful stuff. But this man, he knew Gabriel would never let him lose a chalkboard. Not only a chalkboard but have the other converted to a whiteboard. Just hearing this made his knees weak. Oh this would destroy him if anything more were to happen between him and this teacher. Of course no office romances. But this man enticed him so.