Chapter Four

Everyone froze. It was almost like someone froze time. Lucas couldn't believe what just happened to him. The person had stood up. "Let me help up." The beautiful person said with a wide smile and a hand out. Lucas took his hand and got up. "The name is Kim Jungwoo and I'm your soulmate" the beautiful person said. Lucas looked directly into Jungwoo's eyes 'This can't actually be happening to me right now. That whole thing was a myth.' Behind Jungwoo, Lucas sees Mark, Xiao Jun, and Hendery, and behind them he sees news people. A ton of them coming to take pictures and take Jungwoo in for questioning. The first thing to do was to save Jungwoo from the crazy press. He took off his jacket put it over Jungwoo's face, grabbed his wrist and ran.

Lucas ran all the way back to campus which was about 5 blocks away. Once he entered the campus, a friend of his asked "Who you running with Lucas?" "Vampire Cousin" he answered as he ran by, not thinking about how stupid that sounded. The run up Lucas' dorm stairs wasn't hard because he lived on the third floor. Jungwoo and Lucas entered the room. Lucas sat Jungwoo on the bed while he paced the room.
"So you're my Soulmate?"
"That's right!"
"How is that possible?"
"Fate"
"That's crazy! How did manage to stay still for that long?! Especially with all those people touching you." Lucas said disregarding the question that was just answered.
Jungwoo sighed "You don't get it, do you? I was ACTUALLY a statue"Jungwoo continued "I am a god. The god of music to be exact. In the heavens I was making sure no one was forced to listen to music. Being forced to listen to music makes it unenjoyable. And if people grow to hate music, I disappear."
"That's not right, you are trying to keep yourself alive!"
"Doesn't matter. That's one of the rules of being a god; You can't make people believe in you, they must keep faith in you. And with that aside I'm helping people at the same time." He continued "They sent me down as a statue to realize both pain and suffering and the only way I can go back is to have my 'soulmate' fall in love with me in 10 days. Or I'll no longer exist."
"Well shit. I think you got the wrong guy. I'm literally incapable of loving anyone."

{/////A|N\\\\\}
Sorry I didn't post yesterday  was at the summer program and then when I went home I had to run errands please understand I will be writing  a lot 💖