26 Bad Boy Kisses

Start from the beginning

I liked his idea. A lot.

“That sounds amazing.” I whispered brushing my lips against his. Right when he was going to press his lips against mine, I jumped away from him and got out of the bed. The sheet fell down off of me and I stood there stark naked in front of him. “But my parents will be home soon and you need to get home.”

His eyes lowered to my body and I swear I saw the sheet raise a little where his ‘friend’ started to get excited. “Well when you stand there naked, it doesn’t help!” He complained rolling over and getting out of the bed also.

“Sorry babe but it’s,” I looked at my clock and then back to Jared, “almost nine and my parents will not be happy to come home to use naked in bed together.”

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “That’s why I was suggesting we go to the dining room and living room. There are no beds in those rooms!”

“Very funny.” I patted his cheek and then moved away from him. “Now start getting dressed. We left the hospital three hours ago and your parents are probably freaking out.” I clipped my bra on and then slip on my underwear.

I turned just in time to see Jared pulling on his boxers. “At least I got laid.” I raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my arms. He saw my expression and quickly waved his hands. “No! I didn’t mean it like that. I mean—well… it slipped?”

“Mhhm.” I hummed to myself pulling on a pair of sweats and walking out of the room. When I got to the stairs, I picked up Jared’s shirt and turned my back to the stairs. “Here.” I said handing him his shirt when he reached me.

“I’m sorry Emilie.” He apologized pulling his shirt over his head.

I smiled at him. “I’m not mad Jared. I just like making you squirm.” I admitted kissing him.

When I pulled him away, he smirked. “I like making you squirm too. But in bed when I’m touching and kissing you all—“

“Would you look at that!?” I interrupted.

“What?”

“I’m dating a sleaze!” I threw my hands in the air and turned, going down the stairs to the living room so I could get my shirt. I really didn’t want my parents coming home and I have no shirt on. They wouldn’t care that Jared was here but all clothes needed to be on.

“It’s not my fault you have such a hot body!” He shouted from behind me just as the door opened. I was just adjusting my shirt and Jared and I’s heads both snapped to the front door to see my dad.

“And that’s why you need to wear more clothes from now! We don’t need sleazy guys making rude comments or having dirty thoughts about you! Isn’t that right Mr. Grey?”

Both my dad and I stared at Jared like he was a complete idiot. My dad turned to me. “You let this in the house? Really Emilie, didn’t your mother and I raise you better?”