14 Bad Boy Kisses

Thank you so much for the votes and comments on the last chapter!(: Also the story reached over 100,000 reads! Thank you so muchh<3 Let's get 50 comments and 200 votes before I upload next. Also, I don't want to sound whiney but when you guys comment can you write something more than 'upload!' because I really want to know what you think about the chapter so could you give me your thoughts instead that would be awesome! Thanks<3

Enjoy!!<3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14: 14 Bad Boy Kisses

“Dumb jerk-face…” Hailey murmured throwing another shirt over head from the closet. I quickly ducked my head to the side avoiding it from whacking me in the face.

“Hailey…” I said trying to catch her attention.

“I should take him down to the river and drown him…”

“Hailey.”

 “They won’t look in the river for him…”

I stood up from my bed and started walking to her. “Hailey.” I said a bit louder.

“They never do.”

I grabbed her by the shoulders and got in her face. “Hailey! Would you shut up and listen to me for one second!?” I yelled. Her mouth clamped shut and her eyes bugged out of her face. I sighed and plopped myself down next to her, crossing my legs.

“Sorry, it just frustrates me what is happening! If you were me, you would be acting the same way!” She wailed throwing another shirt behind us after making a disgusted face at it.

I shook my head and pulled my knees up to my chin. “No, I would be thinking reasonable thoughts.” I argued giving her a shameful face.

She held up a top and was looking it over as she said, “Drowning him in a river is a very reasonable thing.”

“No it’s not!” I cried falling onto my back staring at the ceiling. “Going to the police, telling my mom, or even telling Jared would be reasonable. Drowning him is out of the question.”

Hailey got on all fours and leaned over me smiling, “Okay but I know a guy who can—“

“NO!” I yelled shooting up and knocking heads with her. We both groaned and I fell back again. I rubbed my head and closed my eyes. “I don’t know what to do but I know killing him or harming him isn’t going to solve anything.”

Hailey snorted and laid down next to me. “Emilie he hurt you! He could possibly kill you! And you don’t think evening the score is a good idea?”

I bit my lip trying to think the way Hailey was thinking.

It’s been three hours since I told her my story and three hours of me hearing her ‘brilliant ideas’ on how to teach Conner a lesson. Now we were back at my house and Hailey was going through my wardrobe trying to find me a perfect outfit for tomorrow which I forgot was the town fair.

I also forgot today was Friday and we didn’t have school for some reason, making everything jumbled up in my head. That would explain why Louis had his party on Thursday and why I forgot that the town fair was tomorrow.

Hailey was still making me go to the fair saying that it will get my mind off things for a while and then after we can figure out how to kill Conner. She was dead set on killing him. No pun intended.

 “I just want him to leave me alone.” I admitted turning my head to the side so I could look at Hailey. “That’s all I want.”

“He can leave you alone… if he’s dead.” She put a finger to her lip and had a thoughtful expression on her face. “We can burn his body and then throw him in the lake!” She grinned at me and clapped her hands. “Perfect, that’s what we are doing.”