26 Bad Boy Kisses

Start from the beginning

Instead of answering him, I grabbed his hands and helped him pull down my panties. Once they were gone, I looked up at him and saw he was staring at me and not my completely naked body. “I want you Jared.” I said huskily.

He didn’t question me again and lowered his head between my legs making me throw my head back and arch my back off the bed from the pleasure.

I jolted awake panting and sweating. My body was still naked since right after Jared and I finished we fell asleep. I looked to my left and smiled as I saw Jared with his eyes closed, obviously still sleeping. My heart started to decrease and go back to normal.

I lay back down on my side and stared at Jared. I laughed a little because of the dream I just had. I think Jared would be proud to know that I just dreamt of having sex with him after just doing it with him. It would surely boost his ego up.

“What are you laughing about?” Jared breathed in my ear, his arms wrapping around my body.

I smiled turning so I was facing him. “I just had a dream about us having sex.”

He raised his eyebrows with a smirk. “I mean I knew I was good but I didn’t think I was that good.”

I jokingly glared at him and slapped his chest only making him laugh in response. “You’re better in the dream.” I stated sighing in bliss. “It sucks that I can only dream of you being that good.” I went on putting on an innocent smile.

He pushed me down with his body on top and pinned my arms above my head. “You know that is a lie Emilie. I’m amazing in real life just as I am in your dreams.”

I leaned my head up and kissed him on the lips. “Only in your dreams Jared.” I winked wrapping my legs around his waist. For a second I completely forgot we were naked until I felt him fully pressed against me with the new position I put us in.

“Do I need to prove it to you again?” He asked cockily and then slowly started grinding against me. I held back a moan at the sensation by biting my lip and tightening my grip on him so he couldn’t move.

“Nah, I don’t want to be disappointed twice in one night.” I started laughing hysterically at his face. “Oh God! I was just kidding!” I slipped my hands out of his grip and grabbed his face. “You are very good in bed Jared. Is that what you want to hear?”

He rolled off of me and stayed on his side, propping up his elbow and leaning his head on his hand. “After your jerk comments, I feel like I can make my own. Now, go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich woman. After all I satisfy you in the bed, you should satisfy me in the kitchen.”

I played along and leaned closer to him. I ran my finger down his chest and stopped once I reached his lower abdomen. “Okay but how will we satisfy each other in the living room and dining room?”

“Well,” He breathed. “After you make me a sandwich, I can eat it in the dining room and then take you on the table and finish taking you in the living room. How does that sound?” His face was only inches from mine and I could feel his breath fanning my lips.