15

once the concert was over, we made our way back onto the bus. passing by fans, saying hi, and taking some pictures.

we arrived onto the bus & a few minutes later, we were all in the living room together, in our comfy clothes, and just chilling.

i was on the couch sitting next to zion, using my phone while he was playing fortnite on the tv. i heard zion cuss out loud and i look up seeing he died. i laughed and snatched the controller out of his hands.

zion looked at me confused, and asked me.
zion: you play?

luna: hell yeah i do. i have the app on my phone (i laugh)

rissa: i swear- luna would sometimes rather play fortnite than hear me spilling all my tea.

luna: cuz this game is actually fun.

zion smiled widely and i started the game. a few more minutes later, i got a battle royal. (sorry if some of you guys don't know what that is 💀)

brandon: damn luna can play (he laughs)

nick: i think zion has found the right one for him.

zion: sheesh- damn right i did.

i laughed and gave the controller back to him.

maggie: wait- talking bout you and zion, oh and also rissa and edwin, what happened last night?

edwin: watchu mean?

ansley: its obvious something happened between you guys last night (she wiggles her eyebrows)

nick: wait did you guys do the plan?

rissa: so IT WAS a plan (she laughs)

luna: ha i knew it.

zion: how you know?

luna: uh it's not a coincidence that both of you guys asked us to stay with you just to "cuddle"

ansley: so what did happen?

austin: they kissed.

maggie & ansley's eyes widened and a big smile showed on their face.

maggie: does that mean.... your together?

zion: nah. not YET. we're just talking, getting to know more about each other. even tho it feels like ive known her for like.... years.

i looked at him and smiled. it honestly did feel like ive known this goofball for more than a year. i just became real close with him & comfortable around him.

ansley: how bout you & edwin?
she asked rissa.

rissa: uh-....... i- i don't know.

edwin: oh- um we didn't really talk about it yet.

brandon: well you guys need to start talking about it then (he chuckles)

rissa: i think we should get to know each other more first & see where it leads.

edwin nodded his head agreeing.

ansley: i actually thought you guys had sex (she laughs)

luna: ohh noooooooo ma'ammmmm

rissa: that's too earlyyy

edwin: we're not doing it YET

rissa: edwin shut up
she laughs and pushed him off the couch, making him laugh too.