11

everyone went straight to bed, not sleeping, but just using their phones and talking right after we finished eating pizza. i laid down on my bed, scrolling through instagram when suddenly my curtain opened. i look over and see zion looking down from his head to look at me.

i laugh and put down my phone.
luna: z, what are you doing?

zion: wondering if you want to watch a movie with me (he smiles)

luna: sure, what movie?

zion: the lion king (he winks)

luna: oh hell yeah, bet!

i get off my bed and climb up to his bed and he scooted over by the wall giving me space to lay down. the bed was big enough for the both so that's good. i lay down next to him and he gets his laptop playing the movie.

in the middle of the movie, i started getting sleepy. i closed my eyes and rolled to the side.

zion: woah!

i felt arms around me pulling me back to the bed.
luna: oh shit. i almost forgot theres no wall next to me.

i almost fell since this bed was still small. i was still trying to get used to it.

zion chuckled and pulled me more closer in. closer than i thought.

zion: here, lay down with me and ill make sure you won't fall.

he took the laptop off, putting it away, and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his chest. i was still sleepy and i didnt have a problem with this. so i gladly laid down on him and he tightened his grip around me. making me feel safe as ever.

the next morning....

i wake up and see zion right in front of me. his face inches away from my face. still sleeping. his arm was still around me which made me surprised. i just laid there staring at him sleeping. ugh he's so cute when he sleeps too. his eyes opened slowly and when he saw me he smiled. making me smile back.

zion: morning

luna: good morning. thank you for being a life savor and making sure i didn't fall (i laugh)

zion: anytime (he smirks)

i lift my head up looking for my phone, but then i realize i left my phone on my bed.

luna: im gonna get my phone.

i got up to try to get down, but then zion pulled me back down back into his arms. i laugh and look at him.

luna: what are u doing?

zion: i want to cuddle.

he wraps both arms around me and pulls me to him. i laugh but then i lay down with him.

luna: can you check the time then? since you wont let me get my phone (i laugh)

he laughs and he grabs his phone behind him checking the time.

zion: its 7:10 am

luna: gawd that's early.

i laid back down into him and his arms goes around me again. we both laid there together for awhile until we heard someone.

rissa: okay lovebirds!! let's go eat!

i was so into zions cuddles that i didn't notice everyone was already waking up.