Chapter 10: Blos•som

Start from the beginning

"Harry." Louis interrupted with a hand up. "I understand you are very protective with Zayn and I don't blame you for what you did but was that really necessary? How do you know Liam told James? He's not even friends with James, is he?"He tried reasoning maturely with the young boy.

"How would we know? He fucking dropped Zayn like a piece of garbage! Haven't spoken to us for a week now!" Harry shouted in frustration.

"You see." Louis began in a calm mono tone. "You haven't spoke to him in a week so how would you know?" He countered slyly.

Harry furrowed his brows into a frown his temper rising once again. "Are you serious? How else would have James' found out about Zayn's sexuality?"

"I'm just asking, How do you know? You can't just assume, love." Louis factually stated making a valid point.

Harry was now fuming as his growing anger reached a boiling point. Louis not taking his side nor agreeing with him over something real serious was really beginning to piss Harry off. His own boyfriend questioning him like he was an idiot made Harry very upset with him.

"It's not assuming if it is true!" Harry shouted.

Louis heavily sighed, shrugging as he reached behind him to grasp the door knob. "Why don't we go ask, yeah?" Harry gave him a look of disbelief.

"Your kidding right?"

"He's in the infirmary, come." Louis proceeded to pull open the door and gesture Harry out first.

With a disappointed ugh Harry walked past the door and outside of the room. Louis followed behind him with a small hand at his lower back.

"No fighting." He warned him on their way out of the building.

~

Upon opening the neatly painted red crossed door of the infirmary the two froze in an instant at the open frame of the door. Their jaws dropped to floor at the startling discovery quickly unfolding before their very eyes.

Liam, with his clean bandaged swollen face, his arms around Zayn's waist; who was pressed close to Liam's crotch between his open legs. The two were lost in their own little world moving their tongues and lips together like they were stuck in some fine waltz that had both Harry and Louis struggling to keep down the churning contents in their bubbling stomachs.

"What in bloody hell is this?!" Louis exclaimed suddenly by instinct.

The two dumbfounded boys abruptly pulled away from one another.

Liam sat up straight on the bed fixing his wrinkled uniform as Zayn quickly took a blind step back, accidentally colliding with the table behind him and tipping over the full bucket of water over the wooden table's edge on accident.

The boys jumped a bit in a unison at the sound of the bucket clattering onto the ground after all the water had noisily splashed all over the concrete ground.

Just for a single second, Louis thought of it like a silly Mickey Mouse cartoon or an old slapstick comedy and he was close to laughing in reaction but he stifled the strong urge after briefly reminding himself of his serious position as Corporal.

At that point both Liam and Zayn were looking at the two gobsmacked men at the door, like deers in headlights.

"My God!" Harry shouted suddenly, side stepping out from behind the auburn haired Doncaster boy. "Zayn!"