What if?

pr  heA/N This technically has Infinity War and Endgame spoilers, so if you haven't seen them, I'd advise you not to read this.

Word count: 3121

——Strange POV——

What if there was a way Tony could live? What if there's was an outcome Strange didn't foresee? What if Peter changed everything?

One Dr. Strange didn't like this. He didn't like this one bit. He could see all outcomes, and only one succeeded. But that one ended in the death of two of his teammates, one's arm injured beyond repair, and one older than all humans. And for once, he didn't know what to do. He wished there was a second outcome. One where everyone survived. One that he could be happy with. But that wasn't possible. He could feel it. The first attack was coming. He knew this outcome would fail. He understood that. And all he could do, was try. Try and stop the bad outcome. But deep down, he knew.

——Peter's POV——

Alright let's start from the beginning. My names Peter Parker, aka Spider-man. I was on a simple field trip with my class. Then, of course, my spidey-senses went off as a large space ship attacked New York. Fantastic. So of course, as my class was distracted, I hopped out, got into my suit, and ran off only to find Mr. Stark getting attacked. Me being the person I am (a person with super powers) I helped. Then I stuck to a spaceship, got a new metal suit, and now I'm on the spaceship with Mr. Stark and a wizard in deep space.

As the conversation was continuing, it only turned back to me. "No, you're a stowaway," Tony said. "The adults are talking."

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?" Dr. Strange asked.

"No. I'm Peter by the way." I said.

"Dr. Strange." He replied.

"Oh we're using our made up names. I'm Spider-man, then."

"Oh my god." Tony said as he face palmed.

We soon realized the ship was on auto-pilot and we couldn't change the course. We made it to some Planet, Tony stating very loudly that we had made it.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...And I end up eating you, I'm sorry." I said aloud.

"I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony said pointing at me.

"I'm just trying to say somethings coming." Next thing I know I'm being held hostage because some dude lost his girlfriend. I'm in a headlock, some dude is on the ground, Stark is pointing a gun at his head, and some girl with antennas is wrapped in my webs. After we were done threatening each other, we got along and attempted to situate a plan.

"All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just need the gauntlet." Tony said running the plan through everyone.

"If I may," I started.

"No. The adults are talking. You just need to listen and go along with the plan." Tony said, glaring slightly at Peter.

"But-" I tried to say.

"No." Tony yelled.

Eventually we spotted Strange doing a weird twitching thing with a glowing green necklace.