Chapter 2

Chapter 2~ Coming Home

1 WEEK LATER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He carried me back in the palace a that day and we were greated by feastivities that were thrown by the servants. "You guys have outdone yourself! I cant believe you did this for us!" I said.

"Well," Maxon said, "would you like to dance?" "I don't know remember the last I tryed to dance with you Maxon, you ended up getting your feet stepped on a thousand times. "I don't care as long as I have America with me forever and always," He said. This is one of the many reasons I love him. He is kind to me no matter what. We danced and danced, and then we decided to stop when i got to tired to dance anymore I went to talk to Princess Nicoleta.

I walked over with Princess Nicoleta smiling at me " You two looked so cute together, I told you you would would be perfect for the thrown and Maxon." I smiled to her "Thank you at sometimes im still not sure of myself but then were together and everything seems perfect."

I looked all over for my husband and talked to a few people on the way. I saw my mom "How have you and Maxon been?" She asked. "Alright," I responded, " We havn't had much time to ourselves because between our wedding and the honeymoon all we did was work, and right when we got back we had this." "I'm sorry but I'm sure everything will slow down soon," she said sympathetically. "I hope so, bye mom!" I said with a smile.

As I walked foward still looking for Maxon, it was the end of the party now, then, I felt someone grab my waist and I gave out a little scream, and I got turned around to see Maxon laughing his butt off. "You little butt!" I said after hitting his shoulder. "Thanks now everyones looking at me!" I said quietly. "Thats only because you're the most beautiful person here," he said looking into my eyes. This time it was me to kiss him. "I am not pretty and you know it!" I said."Oh please you're the most goregous person I've ever seen!" I kissed him again and he pulled me away to his room.

He pushed me against the wall, still kissing me passionatlly, and kept saying between kisses how beautiful I was. He picked me up and carried me to his bed and layed me down and we pulled my dress off as fast as possible. He pulled his shirt and jacket off while kissing down my neck and body. Then I pulled his pants off, and pulled my slip off. "You are the one forever and always," he said.

I guess that is our catch phrase, I thought to myself as we fell asleep together in the tangled up sheets.