Chapter 3

I woke up and Maxon was already gone. I sighed, and thought of what could have happened to make him leave me. So I decided to get up and take a shower. I got into the shower as I heard the maids, including Marley, come in.

"Hey America! How are you doing today?!" Marley said as she came into the bathroom to help me get dressed.

"Oh, I'm alright I guess...everything has just happened in a whirl! Right now I was wondering where Maxon was but I don't think you will know."

She thought before she answered but eventually said, "I'm sorry America I haven't seen him this morning."

"That's okay. I understand," I responded.

She helped me get dressed, told me breakfast was ready, then left.

I walked down to the dining room, hoping to find Maxon, but he was nowhere to be found. I am really worried right now! I have no idea where he is, and there was no explanation.

I decided to walk around the palace and try to find him. I went to his study, nothing; I went to the kitchen, nothing; and I went to the library, nothing. Then I went to the last place I could think of which was his private meeting room, and as I walk in I find Maxon, Georgia, and August.

"OMG, how are you guys?! I've missed you so much!"

She got up and hugged me, "Awww we've missed you too! We've been good! We have actually been talking to Maxon about changes that he's been wanting to make."

"OH, Maxon! How come you didn't wake me?! I could have helped!" I said walking over to him.

"I didn't want to wake you up. We've had a busy few weeks, and thought you could use the rest. I would have woken you up if I thought I didn't know what you already thought sweetheart."

"It's alright it just worried me because I didn't know what happened."

"Some people in the palace are ready to except them, so I decided to keep it quiet."

I realized he was right and decided to move on from that and decided to talk to Georgia and said, "So have you two gotten married yet?"

"No, as a matter of fact, we haven't had time due to everything we've been helping with," she responded back.

"Well, I hope to someday be able to come to your wedding!"

"Actually, America, Maxon, we would like you to be in our wedding as our man and maid of honor!"

*******************************************************************************

YOUR'E WELCOME I UPDATED!!!! YAYYY! I think it's been, what? A year! I don't even remember the last time I updated this book, and I am so sorry!! Thanks to all who have read this book!