A perfect Saturday morning

It was a Saturday.

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday morning.

And it felt as if the world had finally cut Dean and Sam some slack and stopped screwing with them.

Everything seemed so wonderful. So wonderful that it was unreal for them.

The Winchesters had never been happier. With Dean finally ending up with Cas,and Sam and Jess had been dating for a few months things just couldn't get any better.

And as this beautiful Saturday morning slowly drifts into an afternoon Dean is sleeping. And dreaming the most wonderful of all dreams. Castiel.

Usually dreams are much better than reality, but as Dean is dreaming about his angel baby things couldn't get any realer.

He was dreaming about the beach. Him and cas together on their own little private beach. The sun hitting their faces ,and Cas in the swim trunks Dean got him.

Boy was he crazy about Cas.

Just the near thought of him drove him mad.

If someone told him this was going to happen Dean would have never believed them. That he is gonna wake up to this gorgeous face every morning. That the man he has been secretly dreaming of for the past 5 years is forever his. Well, they haven't discussed the date yet considering they got engaged just a few days ago.

It was exactly noon when Dean decided to finally open his eyes.

It was the longest sleep he's had in ages.

The thing about Cas is that he made Dean feel secure, safe ,like he had a guardian to watch over him at all times.

-"Good mornin' beautiful" ,Dean said when he saw Cas staring at him lying next to him.

Castiel just snuggled closer to him making him smile.

-"Wanna get some breakfast?", Cas whispered into his neck and Dean agreed with a subtle nod and a peck on Cas' forehead.

Half an hour of cuddling later they decided to come down for breakfast which was already cold considering Sam and Jess ate over an hour ago.

But nothing could ruin this perfect Saturday morning.