Marauders Tribute

These are characters from my friends' story.

Faze: A walking Bipolar mess. Constantly over the top about everything and loves her alcohol. Has a boyfriend (and now husband) named Hugh. She likes to climb trees and do stupid things for no apparent reason. She's quite fun when you get used to her, but be careful when she goes through one of her schizophrenic episodes!

Banshee: A single mother with a temper. The only person she has love for is her 5-year-old son, Peter (Cheetah), and will protect him at all costs. She smokes a lot and almost never speaks to anyone. She wears a bulky red trench-coat given to her by a mysterious character in her past. She also wears a blue sling underneath it for some odd reason, though many suspect that her arm has been injured in an accident. She thinks Faze is annoying.

Cheetah: Banshee's beloved son. He looks a lot like his father, although he has never met him. He loved cats, cookies, and drawing. He's shy at first, but then he ends up loving everyone he meets. He wears his long blue hair up in a ponytail, making him mistaken as a little girl alot. Though he seems like a sweet little boy, he often says confusing things and then winks, or says "inside joke" to a member of the Marauders named Widow. Widow can see into the future.