12

Since school was over for the summer they decided that Jordan would stay the night. They exchanged numbers so they could communicate easier through text.

They talked all night about what their plans were for the summer and other things that you could make conversation about. Well they made the most out of there new way to talk to each other.

Luke explained to Jordan that the reason he doesn't speak is because he got bullied for his high pitched voice. And then Jordan explained that he doesn't speak because back when he was younger his dad would tell him that nobody cared about what he had to say.

Finding out about that made Luke tear up. Jordan noticed and let Luke know it was okay by giving him a hug. When Jordan hugged him he felt a small feeling in his stomach that felt like butterflies. When Luke noticed the feeling he pulled out of the hug and grabbed his phone to let Jordan know what he felt.

But Luke didn't know how to explain the feeling. So it went a little like this:

Luke: I feel weird
Jordan: was i not supposed to hug you
Luke: no it made me feel like... a butterfly?
Jordan: okay butterfly boy what does that mean?
Luke: it felt like something fluttering in my tummy
Jordan: oh
Jordan: I felt that too
Luke: do you know what it means?
Jordan: no sorry
Jordan: but from now on I'm calling you butterfly boy
Luke: hehe okay