"No Swara!!! Yes, his intention is bad but if you heard him carefully...Then he said one thing clearly....That he used to love Laksh a lot but he has done something that destroyed Sanskaar's life and he has returned to take revenge from him and Papa ji!!"

"Are you serious Ragini!!? You are doubting Laksh!! Oh cmon...This is very clear...That he isn't a bad guy but a really good and sensitive human!!
I won't tolerate a doubt against my brother!!"
Ragini smiles.

"Oho Buddhu!! When I said that Laksh is bad!! I know...Him..His eyes show pure love for Sanskaar!! And Moreover, it isn't his looks that made me fall for him but his golden heart that cares for everybody...!"

Swara too smiles..

"Then what you meant?"

"Maybe...Sanskaar misunderstood Laksh!!! and Papa ji!!"

"You know what...If he misunderstood us our identities then it is 99.9% sure that he misunderstood some past incidents too...What can we expect from a fool!!"

"Swara....Whatever may have happen but I think the reason is a solid one..He is hurt.. You could see his eyes today! There is something which made him against his brother!!"

"I agree...So Are we gonna expose him?"

"Na..."

"Bu----"

"You love him right!!!"

"I don't know!!"

"You know Swara....You can't judge him for his revenge!!"

"I am not judging him for his revenge--"

"Then?"

"I am judging him for his foolishness!!! Like how!!!! How can a man not know who is whom despite spending roughly a week together!!!! How Ragini!!!!"

Ragini bites her inner cheek to control her laugh.

"Don't control...cuz I too can burst any time!"

And then...
Both start laughing together...

"I'm with you in this case!!"

And they continue laughing...

"Okay jokes apart....Now tell me seriously!! Do you love him?"

"Uhhmm..maybe.. I just like to be with him...It's just starting attraction...Love is a long way right know!!"

"Hmmm..."

"So..What are we goona do!"

"We are going to fool a fool more!!"

"Matlab?"
(Meaning?)
Swara asks confused.

Ragini looks towards her and smirks. Then gets up to a sitting position... Swara follows her...

"Now we are swapping our positions for real!!! Till today...We just exchanged our appearances but we are gonna swap totally!! From now until the time we make everything fine..I am Swara and you are Ragini."

Swara gets the plan and smirks too...

"I will change him!"
Swara says. Ragini smiles.

"Just imagine...What will happen when he will get to know the real us!!!"

"I can't even imagine!"