{The Jealous Candidate}

Start from the beginning

Even Annika was quite relaxed because she was really fed up with these men who were either too cheesy or would be too much into business. Her last two dates were with Vihaan Kapoor who being an actor was clearly too dramatic and second one was with Aahil Maheswari who just talked about business and politics.

Right now she was very much relaxed since it was Omkara and without any hesitation she was eating from hands and even Omkara was giving her company for her comfort level. He had also secretly brought Annika's chandni because she was really tired with these heels. Well the idea credit goes to his elder brother who had given him the slippers saying "I don't want to keep anything that belongs to that Princess." Like really, Om can't believe his brother could give such a lame excuse!

"So how did you managed those buisness equations?" asked Annika licking her fingers eating just the way she likes while Om frowned before replying "Your sister took help of Mr Oberoi and changed my reports. Like I haven't lied this much in my entire life as much as I am doing right now."

Annika chuckled and Om as per the procedure asked her for dance but instead of having a couple dance both danced crazily on the song 'Cheap Thrills!'

They had an entire fun filled evening with Annika mimicking Shivaay while Om mimicked Gauri. This was all seen by Shivaay who chuckled at the craziness his brother and his girl showed. Anyone seeing them would misinterpret that they both love each other but Shivaay knew better. His brother and Annika shared a bond which was so pure to be questioned ever.

The 'Romantic date' came to an end. Annika and Om walked inside and were greeted by Rudra, Somya and Gauri. "How was your date guys? Romantic?" asked Rudra chuckling only to receive a smack from Om.

"Finally Shivaay jiju will be at relief today." commented Gauri chuckling. Annika nodded smiling and after bidding everyone bye as per the daily habit moved toward Shivaay's room. She saw him sleeping peacefully "My bagadbilla slept so peacefully after so long." she said and chuckled and it took everything in Shivaay not to give it back to her for calling him bagadbilla but then that will make him loose his good night kiss.

"Good night billujii!" Annika said and kissed Shivaay's forehead. With this she left covering him with duvet. She was really happy with his performance. He was doing best in everything. He had even took good control of his anger in front of others and did talk to her in a polite manner although it held the formal tone which Annika didn't liked at all.

This week saw the oust of Vihaan Kapoor over the task of increasing the net worth of tourism sector of India. Right now Annika was on yet another date and it was with Rohit Sippy.

For now both were just sitting silently as Annika was looking at the watch for the date time to get over. While on the other side Shivaay was watching both of them silently. Well he wasn't able to hear any talks from there but he was okay with at least keeping a watch on all of these men. He really can't trust anyone after Daksh incident.

"You love Shivaay Singh Oberoi right?"

Annika looked shocked at Rohit and was going to drop the glass of juice in her hand when Rohit held it tightly. "How do you know..I mean..."

"You don't have to lie, I have seen that in your eyes everytime you look at him. Even he loves you I have seen him gazing at you when you are looking otherside." said Rohit smiling while Annika didn't knew what to say.

"Heyy don't feel awkward. Even I am forced in all this selection process by my parents. It's not like that I love someone else or you are not beautiful. You are really the most beautiful girl I have even seen...ok I don't know what I am saying now." said Rohit feeling awkward while this made Annika chuckle and the tension eased out.

"Thank you for the compliment Mr Sippy." said Annika to which Rohit nodded in negative "You can call me Rohit, well we can be friends right?" he said in such a jolly way forwarding his hand, Annika couldn't help but chuckle and shake his hand "You can call me Annika."

"So Annika tell me your and Shivaay's love story?" asked Rohit excited enough and Annika couldn't help to compare him with Rudra. They talked for hours, joking, laughing on various moments of Shivika.

Well this didn't go well with a certain pair of eyes who by now killed the flowers in the pot beside him.  Rudra who came to have a look of his brother chuckled seeing him this way and appeared to act shocked "Bhaiya!"

Shivaay came out of of the daze listening to Rudra "What?" "Bhaiya you killed these flowers? Why Bhaiya what was the fault of these innocent flowers?" asked Rudra overdramatically while Shivaay took a look of both Annika and Rohit before commenting "Nothing just these flowers were too irritating and dull, you don't take tension." with this he left to his room.

Rudra chuckled turning toward the place where Annika and Rohit were talking " It's you who is taking tension my brother, must say Jealous SSO Rocks!"

Annika as per her routine again came that night but was shocked to see Shivaay's knuckles bleeding. Her eyes instantly filled up with tears as she went and did a first aid of his wound. "Stop hurting yourself Shivaay, it hurts me to see you hurt."

She again kissed his forehead but this time before she could go Shivaay held her hand, pulling her toward the bed and hovered over her "What was going on there? Why were you laughing with that guy?"

"His name is Rohit." Annika said only to annoy him more. He pushed her deeper as his entire body was over her. Annika wiggled in his arms. "Shivaay leave me if someone will see us like this than it will create a problem."

"First tell me what were you talking to that guy?" asked Shivaay gritting in anger "How does it matter to you? Are you jealous?" Annika thought of playing but Shivaay glared her. "Don't test my patience and just say it." Annika smiled and kissed his cheeks "Awe my jealous Billu!"

"Good night!" with this she pushed him apart and was going to runway when she heard Shivaay "I hate you Annika!"

Her face broke into a smile, she went and again kissed his cheeks making him smile. She was going toward her room jumping in happiness when she bumped into Om and Rudra. "Wow bhabhi you look so happy."

"Shivaay said I hate you Annika!" Annika said smiling widely while Om and Rudra looked at her as if she had grown horns.

"O our bhabhi has turned mad in love,  bhaiya said I hate you and she is happy as if he said I love you." commented Rudra fake crying when Annika slapped his head.

"Idiot he said I hate you ANNIKA,  from the time I revealed everything he had been calling me Princess or Anamika,  after so long he called me Annika. This mean he had forgiven me. This is our way you won't understand. Now I just need to make him accept it verbally."

Om and Rudra looked at her as their lips broke into a smile and the three shared a hug. Just then Prince Aditya passed from there and he was surprised to see the three of them. The smile on his sister's face with these guys, he had never ever seen before. She looks more comfortable with them rather than with her own blood.

He for the first time felt bad, he felt jealous of this. Jealous that his own sister isn't that close to him as she is to Oberois even after knowing them just for one year!

 Jealous that his own sister isn't that close to him as she is to Oberois even after knowing them just for one year!