{The Amorous kiss}

Start from the beginning

Annika got back on her leg and jumped into his arms kissing his cheeks as he chuckled holding her in his arms twirling her around while she screamed "I love you Shivaay" making him laugh even more at his girl's craziness.

Both were not bothered to be listened or seen by anyone. Their moment of bliss can never be stopped by the thought of what others will think.

"So can I have a dance with the Princess?" asked Shivaay bowing dramatically as Annika chuckled before placing her hands in his "Not princess just Annika!"

Shivaay smiled when something clicked him "Wait a minute." he said and disappeared in the darkness and in a moment light drizzle of water started pouring over Annika. She twirled around enjoying the breeze that's when Shivaay came back with his smile and held her from her back. "So shall we have a dance Just Annika?"

"Shivaay this?" asked Annika showing the drizzles which were wetting them slowly. "Well I really wanted to feel how we can enjoy the rain just like Mallika said we do in love. So I turned on the sprinklers of the garden." he replied with a grin. Annika chuckled while he played a song and both got lost in their own tunes dancing on the song SENORITA!

They ended there dance and by the time were quite wet. Roaming around the garden they were just enjoying the silent company of each other when Shivaay all of a sudden pulled Annika in his arms and asked what was bothering him from so long.

"Can I kiss you Annika?"

Annika's breath got stuck at the moment as she felt Shivaay's eyes on her lips which held the drop of waters, still felt dry. She had been close to him but they had never before shared this intimacy. She didn't know what to reply "Shi..vaay......" she trained off not knowing what to say when she heard his husky whisper near her ears making her feel like melting in a puddle of lava.

"Annika I am having a desire for everyone inch of you. The smell of your breath on my needing lips. The taste of you under the covers, and your voice rummaging through every veins of my body!"

His talk sends shivers all around her body. She was just holding herself on the grip of his collar in her fist and his grip around her waist. Her legs had turned paralyze. "If you don't want it please say no Annika."

She heard his voice as his deep gaze looked for a hesistence on her face but found none. Her each part of body was agreeing with his desire. It was the minor blink of her eyes and light bit of her lips that gave him the much needed push as his one hand snaked her waist while the other passed aside her neck area sending goosebumps all over her known and unknown pores.

He bend her sideway as drizzles of water kept pouring over them. He gently kissed her forehead letting his lips linger for a moment making an image of each of her muscles there in his mind. His lips then travelled to her eyes memorizing the structure of those beautiful eyelids. Kissing her cheeks he looked into her eyes.

It was that moment between a glance and a kiss where the world stops for the briefest of times and the only thing between them was anticipation of each other's lips. A moment so intense, it hangs in the air as it pulls them closer. A moment so perfect that when it ends the actual beginning take place.

In the next moment his lips were on her as her eyes were closed. When his soft lips touched her, she felt the earth below her melt away, the time stopped. It was only the moment of his hot tongue grazing on her lips she could feel that was setting her on her fire. His kiss was his signature. Signature that clearly sealed their relationship.

What followed was a long, slow, soft tongue teasing kiss that left her breathless wanting for more. Breaking the kiss they stayed gasping for breath with closed eyes, forehed attached as she still hanging in his arms with her fist gripping his collar.

Their first kiss, so beautiful and passionate that it would take an entire novel to describe it yet not sufficient.

His eyes scanned her closed eyes, uneven breath and that now swollen lips which were still so tempting to be tasted once again. His eyes darkened with desire as they met hers. The hazel blue eyes turned into a shade of steely green as the next moment he pulled her in the darkest corner of the palace pushing her toward the wall.

His lips once again met hers as his mind was captured with basorexia, the overwhelmed insane desire to kiss his beloved.

This consuming, amorous kiss where he had pushed her on the wall as his hand slides all across her body with lips setting her on fire. Its electric, cosmic and she can feel it  everywhere. It stirs her emotions, her heart her very soul. With him this kiss is truly everything......all consuming, earth shattering...epic! In this moment it's undeniable that her soul has found her soulmate. She is at home!!

 She is at home!!