{The Clumsy Princess}

Start from the beginning

Annika closed her eyes as hope was slipping away. She couldn't think of marrying anyone other than Shivaay. The Chief Advisor announced the last name "And the last person with the maximum point is Business Tycoon Shivaay Singh Oberoi!"

Annika opened her eyes as her heart thumped with happiness. She saw Shivaay coming with his usual attitude and swag. He didn't bow in front of her just wished her and stood beside her looking ahead. Annika controlled her chuckle. She knew Shivaay never bow if front of anyone, he kept his attitude right now even. Well that's why they were perfect 'takkar ki jodi!'

"Gentlemen you all have been assigned a room in the palace. The prospect you have been given have all the details of rules and regulations. You have your own set of servants and a personal keeper to use. Rest everything is in the prospect. All the best to all of you and have a nice day ahead." announced the Chief Advisor as the advocate and advisors left. Each of the men came and greeted Annika with various compliments except Shivaay and Omkara. Annika forced a smile to all of them.

Shivaay meanwhile glared each of the men who held Annika's palm and kissed on top of it as a way of greeting. Omkara was silently chuckling at his brother's jealousy who in his annoyance held his phone so hard that the screen cracked.

"Bastards!" muttered Shivaay trying to look here and there. That's when Prince Aditya and Prince Advaith walked to Shivaay and Omkara. "Both the brothers are going to fight for the same lady. Must say property can make anyone insane. Right Shivaay?" asked Aditya sarcastically.

"Well property never came between the Obros but I can't say same about you guys." gave back Shivaay. "Really than can you explain what's going on right now?" It was Advaith this time.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi doesn't give anyone explanations!" with this he walked off.

The two Prince than looked at Omkara who didn't know what to say. He can't lie even. "Even Omkara Singh Oberoi doesn't give anyone explanations!" with this he literally ran off.

Once Annika was free from the bunch of men, she led out a sigh and throwing off her heals ran toward the room assigned to Shivaay. He was going through the prospect walking to and fro and Annika just went and hugged him tightly not bothering that he is angry with her.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Shivaay led out a silent chuckle seeing her excitement. He was going to wrap his hand around her but reality hit him that he is angry with her and pushed her apart. "I am not doing this for you. I am doing this for my brother so that he doesn't get married to a girl like you."

He said facing the other side and Annika mimicked him silently from behind. "Okay so you can get married to a girl like me?" she asked to which Shivaay turned toward her before replying "Yes first I will marry you than I'll torture you all your life for what you did with me!"

"You will torture me how?" asked Annika with raised eyebrow and Shivaay was stuck. He couldn't think of ways to torture her. Of course he can't hurt her. "I haven't thought of now but I will decide very soon. I swear I will make your life hell!"

It took everything in Annika not to pull the cheeks of her cute Billujii. She kissed his cheeks and whispered "I will be waiting for my hell with you Billujii" with this she ranway leaving him in a daze. Shaking his head he muttered "Jhalli Princess!"

---------

"I can't do this Bhabhi, these heels and dresses are not my cup of tea." complained Annika as she threw the heels her sister in laws were trying to make her wear.  Both Maya and Saachi along with Gauri were trying to teach her the manners of a princess considering for years living in Chawl she had forgotten the basic manners. Well these were her brothers orders because they want the Queen to be perfect!