Nithin Kantharaj Uses Teamcenter for Performing Engineering Change

Graduated from the University of Texas and the PES Institute of Technology with flying colors, Nithin Kantharaj is a well-educated professional. Nithin has an expertise in Lean Manufacturing, SPC, TQM, Time and Motion Study, Value Stream Mapping, Six sigma(DMAIC), KANBAN, ISO, PFMEA, DFMEA, KAIZEN, GD&T, Root cause analysis, Corrective and preventive action(CAPA), JIT, 5S, IQ, PQ, and QP. He started his career as a Manufacturing Engineer for Zimmer Biomet and is currently working for a leading medical technology company in New Jersey.

As a part of the commercial team of a growing company, Nithin Kantharaj's main responsibility is to troubleshoot and update the tester on the production floor when it is down and schedule the project as per requirements. His responsibilities include managing multiple projects simultaneously and making sure all the projects are completed as per schedule and does not go over the timeline. He makes use of Teamcenter for performing Engineering change (EC), NX for design reviews and changes, SAP for updating and releasing the official documents associated for the tester and updating the bill of materials (BOM) as required, and MS office for scheduling the project and maintaining the timeline of the project. He also interacts with the cross functional teams and gets them involved as the project progresses including R&D, New development, Software developers, DQE, QE and V&V Engineers.

Nithin Kantharaj is exceptionally good at working with design & stimulation tools like SIMU, AutoCAD, ANSYS, Unigraphics NX, and Catia. In addition to that, he also has a strong command over SQL and VBA in excel. At his previous company, Nithin was responsible behind the development of a wide variety of manufacturing processes for new products, establishing preliminary Bill of Materials (BOM's) and routers in oracle JD Edwards and Creating and revising Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Work Instructions for the developed processes.

During his free time, Nithin enjoys playing video games and watching sports. He also likes to hang out with his friends.