Chapter Three

Louis' POV

Me and Harry sat in his house all be talking about random stuff. It was quit nice spending time with Harry alone since I don't get to spend much time with him alone. I actually started to like the beach but still not as much as El likes it. Speaking of El, it seems like we don't we're falling apart even tho I know we're not because we've been soulmates since 9th grade when El first came to the school.

"You ok Lou, you seem a little worried" Harry asked as he cleaned up.

"Erm...Not really...I feel like me and El are slipping away" I said as I got of the chair and helped to clean up.

"Well...You want the truth?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded and he carried on "Well to me it does seem like you two are slipping away, I'v only known you both for a couple of months now but..." He didn't have to carry on with the sentence because I knew what he was saying is true and tomorrow morning I think I'll have to just sit down and talk to her. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my phone ring. I looked at the ID caller. El.

"Hey, I'm on my way to pick you up, see you in ten" she said hanging up.

"El's on her way to pick me up, I'm going to talk to her in the morning" I said to Harry as sighed.

"Good luck" he said smiling faintly.

I heard the horn of the car beep so I grabbed my jacket and said good bye to Harry.

I got up early in the morning to get dressed for work, El was still sleeping cause it was her day off so I decide I talk to her when I get back from work. I got in the car and drove off. I stopped at the bakery on the way to pick up my sandwich. I opened the door and went to the counter.

"Thanks" I said to the girl at the counter who gave me my sandwich, I paid and walked towards the door. As I opened the door I saw a familiar face. Harry.

"Louis, what are you doing here?" He asked in surprise.

"Just getting a sandwich before I go to work" I answered and he nodded.

"How did the talk with El go?" He asked.

"I'm going to talk with her after work bit I'll phone you later to tell you how it went" I said.

"Ok, speak to you later then, good luck" he said with a smile.

"Thanks, bye" I said as I walked out the door and headed for my car.

I got out the car as I finished work, my boss let me go home early cause I had finished all my work. I took the elevator up to the 6th floor, where me and El lived. I walked along the corridor and as I got to the door, I opened it very quietly as I wanted to surprise her. When walked in the lights were off for some odd reason. There was no sign of El anywhere.

"Maybe she's in the bedroom" I thought to my self. I opened the door and turned the light on. It couldn't be. No. She wasn't. She just couldn't of done this to me. I stood there shocked like a statue. I guess I should tell you what I saw...It was Max...and El making out on my bed.

"You couldn't..." I murmured to myself as I shook my head in disbelief, they were both still clothed but that's not my point.

"I can explain..." She said. The three words I never wanted to hear from her.

"What can you explain El? The fact that you started making out with Max on our bed, the bed we bought Together with our money" I said furiously as I sat on the couch with my hands between my head.

"I'm just gonna....go" Max said awkwardly.

"Yah, I think you should" I said as walked out the door.

"I'm sorry..." El said with tears running down her cheeks.

"No, I'm sorry" I said as I got up.

"What for?" She whipping her tears away nervously.

"Leaving you" I said as I got a suitcase and put all my necessary stuff in it.

"No, Louis, you can't, don't leave, I'm sorry" she said as she continued to cry.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't of done it" I said firmly zipping up the suitcase.

"Were are you going to stay then?" She asked concerned.

"At Harry's, and don't try to chase after me" I warned as I grabbed my coat and suitcase. "I'll pick the rest up tomorrow" I said as I left. I took the lift to the main floor and exited the building. I got in my car rang Harry.

"You got space for one?" I asked.

"Sure, what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I'll explain when I get there" I said as I hung up and drove of to Harry's house.

=================================

Before anyone says anything. No, I do not hate Eleanor. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Xxxpeace and love