Issue: Yaya has boyfriend?! (part 2)

Start from the beginning

First, Yaya is the vice president of the student council. Anyone who was listed by her would surely have to sit and drink tea with a teacher who was more frightening than the devil.

Secondly, the black jacket with the red lightning pattern she was wearing was an implicit warning. Touching her was touching its master. Thunderstorm was well known for not holding back on anyone daring to hurt his favorite littler sister.

One way or another, the ending for the daredevil who messed with Yaya was definitely nothing happy.

Watched his sister flopped into the chair after taking the cafeteria back to its normal noisiness without a word never failed to amuse Cyclone.

"Come on princess, you're jealous ~" He smirked.

Putting a hand on the table and resting his chin on it, the sky blue eyed boy knew how much his only sister hated to be called by "princess" in public, but he still said it anyway.

Seeing the lovely face of her was getting red with embarrassment and annoyed was always more interesting than being surrounded a bunch of girls wearing heavy makeup.

The blue vest boy didn't care much about the fact his fans had been scared to death. Which might affect his popularity since Cyclone was still vying for the number of fans with his brothers, even if no one of them actually cared.

"I'm not, I just try to help you had a healthier life." Yaya folded her arms across her chest, turning her face away. She unconsciously puffed her cheeks, a habit when she was annoyed.

Cyclone really wanted to reach out and pinch those cheeks, see if they were as soft as their appearance.

"If you're too free to spend time flirting like that, take care of the housework for big brother. You know how busy Quake is."

And that was gone Cyclone's happy mood.

Rarely did he have the opportunity to sit alone with Yaya (as the others had something else to finish off), the boy had intended to enjoy as much as he could in this golden opportunity. But his eldest brother's name escaped from those small lips had ruined it all.

Cyclone didn't hate Earthquake, Quaky was the best brother he could ask for in this world. The hat wearing boy just dislike Yaya dispersing her attention on others.

Today she had lunch with him alone, she should have focused on the person sitting opposite her right now!

"Always Quaky this, always Quaky that, you never care about me at all." Cyclone grumbles. "Besides, princess, you are my sister, not my lover, you can't stop me from flirting with the other girls."

"Ah, I forgot. A girl more fierce than a lion like you don't ever has anyone to purse."

The boy looked at her with mockery and the hijab girl only gawked at her brother in disbelief.

Actually Cyclone didn't mean it. He said so just to provoke Yaya as he was too upset. But if he took a little more notice, he would see the hurt in her eyes...

However, the caramel eyes quickly tinged with anger.

"I-YOU! Fine, you just wait!"

Yaya stood up and left, leaving her brother alone at the table, wondering if he had gone too far.

>>>End flashback>>>