➡️Chapter Eleven

no SPOILERS for Renjun in danger.
tEhehf.

-•-•-•-•-

Felix was smiling all the way back home, Changbin still have work to do and Hyunjin needs to attend a family meeting, which is sad that they don't get to be together for a day.

But nevertheless, Felix had fun, even that night -which is I can't put details- Anyways, whatever lmao. Stand NCT hoes.

Felix ruffled his hair before opening the front door, its quiet. "Weird, everyone is not home?" He whispered to himself before removing his jacket and shoes.

Going straight to the kitchen since he passed by a grocery store, he bought snacks and yogurts for Jeno and Jaemin.

But then, he dropped the plastic bag, mouth agape from the scene infront of him. Minho sitting on top of the counter with Jisung in between him, making out like they have their own world together.

"HYUNG!" Felix screamed closing his eyes, the two boys jumped and turn to look at Felix. Three of them are embarrassed and a blushing mess.

"H-Hey Lix." Jisung said waving at him with a small grin, Minho hid his face on Jisung's chest. Felix giggled and picked the plastic bag.

"Hi Jisung hyung, I recommend you two to do it in your room gosh. If Jeno hyung walks in I'll kill you." Felix said laughing before placing the foods inside the refrigerator.

"What happened? How was it? Its been a week since you got home. Having fun?" Minho asked and hops off the counter, Felix smiles to himself remebering how much they had done together.

"It was great, we're already boyfriends." Felix confessed making Minho squeal, "Finally! And how rude of you to not answer my calls that time?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Sorry." Felix laughs. "Busy with my daddies."

"Oh- DADDY?!"

Felix died in laughter when he saw the expression Minho had, falling on the ground and couldn't breathe because of laughing.

Jisung laughs along and sat on the chair near him, not wanting to end up like Felix on the floor. "Daddies, huh?"

"You have your Jisung-"

Felix's sentence were cut off when they heard a scream upstairs, "RENJUN!"

***

"Hey hyung, sorry I'm late." Changbin apologises once he got inside the studio, his bag slung onto his left shoulder while he closed the door.

Chan was seated on a chair while writing some lyrics, he looks up at Changbin with a small grin. "Its alright, I just came in too. Plus, you're busy yourself."

Changbin smiled and went to sit on the free chair, "Bin, did you finish the lyrics?" Chan asked, looking at his friend.

"Huh? Oh, that? Well..."

Flashback...

"Gosh, this is so hard." Changbin says while clicking the pen in his fingers. Seated on the couch, busy at it. Felix and Hyunjin looked at each other,

Smirking.

"Binnie, what's that?" Felix asks, walking to his boyfriend. "Lyrics baby, we need this tomorrow." Changbin said, a smile on his lips.

"Hmm." Was all Felix had said, Hyunjin was behind the couch where Changbin is, he snatched the papers from him and put it on a safe desk.

"Jinnie! What the-" Changbin was too focused on Felix whom just sat on his lap, Hyunjin behind him started to leave wet kisses on his neck.

"You two are in big trouble."

End of flashback...

"Yeah, totally finished it. Its somehwere here-" Changbin opened his bag and frowned, "-Oh shit, I left it."

Chan sighs and just smiled at him, "Sorry hyung, I was in a rush, but I still remember the lyrics."

"Cool, start writing it then."

***

"Welcome home, Mr. Hwang." One of the maids said, opeing the big golden like door. Hyunjin nods at her, fixing his suit before entering the fancy looking mansion.

The guests were wearing fancy suits and balloon gowns, "Hyunjin! Son, come here." His father calls, Hyunjin smiled and went to hug him.

"Dad! I missed you."

"How are you and your boyfriends doing?" He asked, a bright smile on his face. His father isn't homophobic? Wanna know why? Hyunjin is adopted, and he have two fathers.

"We're doing fine, dad."

"That's good to hear." His other father said, wrapping his arms around his husband. Hyunjin just looked at them with a look that they would laugh about.

"Excuse me, I'll use the bathroom." Hyunjin said and passed by the empty kitchen, but then he stopped when he heard two women talking.

Ofcourse he wouldn't stop if it wasn't certain, he stopped because he heard his two boyfriend's name.

"You know Changbin, my son?"

"Oh yeah, my son's boyfriend."

"They will-"

"Hyunjin!" Hyunjin jumped and turned around to see his cousin, Kim Haechan, waving at him with a smile. Hyunjin smiled back and jumped to hug him.

"Stop, you're suffocating me!" Haechan complained with a laugh, Hyunjin pulled away, looking behind Haechan to see another boy.

He had black raven hair, white skin, and doe eyes with jealousy in it. "Oh, by the way Hyunjin, this is Mark, a friend of mine."

Friend? I thought he was a jealous boyfriend, Hyunjin thought, but shrugged at it.

"Well then, lets go!" Haechan said pulling Hyunjin's hand and going to the lobby. Hyunjin turned his head back to see the two women, he had pictured their faces in his mind.

Parents of Felix and Changbin, huh? What are they talking about?