Raising a Nightmare

A/N: OKAY. SO THIS IS A TIME SKIP. I DECIDED TO SKIP A YEAR TO MAKE THIS MORE INTERESTING. SO IN THIS CHAPTER, JAMES IS ONE, GINNY IS PREGNANT WITH ALBUS, AND HERMIONE IS PREGNANT WITH ROSE. I WILL ALSO BE ADDING IN TEDDY, WHO IS FIVE. YOU GUYS! I'M EVIL! I ALREADY THOUGHT OF A WAY TO END THIS FANFIC (IT'S NOT THAT EVIL) BUT THE ONE THAT IS IS THE WAY I'M GONNA BE ENDING GROWING UP WITH THE MAN IN THE BLUE BOX. IT WILL TRULY KILL ME INSIDE, BUT I MUST DO IT. FOR HARRY POTTER'S OWN GOOD. SORRY GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY. AH SHOOT NOW I'M SAD ABOUT DOBBY... SORRY. I TEND TO RAMBLE ON AND ON, SO I'LL JUST GET TO THE STORY NOW MY LITTLE MURDERERS. LOVE YOU! OH AND BTW: HARRY AND GINNY ARE MARRIED NOW AND RON AND HERMIONE ARE ENGAGED.

HERMIONE

Urg! Being pregnant was so frustrating! I was due in about a month and was swollen like a watermelon. Ron wouldn't let me do anything and I felt too helpless. At least I didn't have it as bad as Harry and Ginny. She was pregnant while raising a nightmare. Yes. James was an absolute nightmare. He never cooperated when I was over. Poor Ginny was due any day now.

 "'Mione! We have to go now! Ginny's in labor again!" I heard Ron call from the bottom of the stairs. 

I quickly grabbed my shoes and waddled awkwardly to Ron. 

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready."

SKIP THE LABOR

HARRY

Ginny gave birth to another beautiful baby boy. This time we decided to name him Albus Severus Potter. After the two headmasters and the bravest men that I knew. James was one and was already running. I literally hoped with all my might that Albus wouldn't be such a trouble. Ginny and I had talked it out. We were going to wait a year before having our third and final child. We both desperately hoped for a girl. 

I walked into the room Ginny was in to check in on her.

"Hey. How's the prettiest girl in the world?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Oh shut up will you?" She remarked. "I am not the prettiest girl in the world. You are."

"Oh, so I'm a girl now?" I said sassily while sassily snapping my fingers in a z formation.

"No. I take that back now. You're the sassiest girl in the world." 

"That's better. Now, I have to go pick up Teddy then I'll be back."

"Why do you have to pick up Teddy?"

"Andromeda is going away for the week, and with me being his godfather and all, I decided to watch him." I told Ginny. 

I apparated to pick up Teddy, then apparated back to Ginny.

"Ready to go home?" I asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

I grabbed her hand as she held Albus and James. I picked up Teddy and we apparated back home.

"Lay down on the couch. I'll put everyone to bed." I said.

On my way back down, I stopped by our room to grab something.

"What in the name of Sam and Dean Winchester do you have on your head?" She asked when I got downstairs.

"Sam and Dean Winchester?" I questioned. "And it's a fez. I wear fezzes now. Fezzes are cool."

"Take it off before I disinigrate it."

"No!"

I quickly removed it from my head however, when she started raising her wand.

"Okay okay! It's off!" I yelled.

"Good."

HEY SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THE A/N. 

QOTD: WHAT ARE YALL GON BE FOR HALLOWEEN?

AOTD: THE TENTH DOCTOR.

YAY! SO HOPE YOU LIKED IT! 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER. SCHOOL'S GETTING IN THE WAY. I SHOULD JUST DROP OUT NOW. JKJKJK. 

#JHS 

JKJKJKJK AGAIN (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.)