Chapter 2

A noise was coming from a technological door. A light then slightly shone from it before it opened, revealing a tall figure, dressed in a dark blue tuxedo.

"Identity scan initiated!" a computer voice said before a scan then activated.

The figure then walked forward as the scanner slowly scanned him. Then after the scan, the lights went on, revealing the figure in full light. It is Lance Sterling himself!

"Hello Agent Sterling!" the computer voice said.

"Let the beat drop!" Lance replied before he then toggled a button on his left tuxedo wrist.

A music then plays as Lance's vehicle materialises and Lance climbs inside. He then drives off to the secret agent headquarters, where Agent K awaits him.

When there, Lance is greeted by other secret agents like him, and quietly listens to Agent K's announcement.

"Attention agents! We have a new threat at the town square! Apparently, a group of evil-doers is planning to use a hypno-beam to mind control every nearby citizen in the area! You must seek and destroy the threat at all cost, and don't get hypnotised!" Agent K announced.

Lance is feeling courageous about his new mission. He liked being a secret agent, as it was his dream when he was a kid. At the age of 7, Lance's father died during one of his missions, leaving only his mother to look after him, but that still did not put him off his destiny.

"Are you agents ready?!" Agent K roared.

"I was born ready!" Lance bravely replied.

All the agents in the room then raised their fists, proving that they were ready to start the mission.

"Right! Now get going all of you! If you become a bunch of mind-controlled zombies, too bad! Now let's show these bad guys what we are made of!" Agent K announced.

Agent K then threw a packet of ear-pieces to each agent including Lance.

"Wear these to prevent yourselves from being hypnotised!" Agent K then said to every agent.

As soon as Agent K gave the signal to go, every single agent went off to the town square to stop the new evil threat.