Nineteen

It's now twelve midnight there is music blasting, and for some reason they kept playing their unreleased song anita and everyone is dancing well everyone except me, I feel awkward the vibes in here are great but I just feel so out of place this is just what I was worried about when Brandi came up with the idea to have a party.

I look over and I see Zion in the middle of a crowd of people dancing and having the time of his life I was kind of jealous of how free spirited he he was. I go into the kitchen to get a drink and I see Brandi and Brandon in the corner making out i'm glad they are getting along she was so nervous to meet him.

I guess zion got tired of dancing because when I went back to the living room and I saw Zion and Sammi talking, is he serious right now she practically cheated on him. I shake my head and downed my Hennessy and went to the kitchen to get more.

When I left back out the kitchen I saw Izzy and Edwin, she was twerking on him and all I can say is white girl can throw it back, and she was throwing it back like her life depended on it.

"Nice crib." I turned around and it was some light skin guy with dreads. "Thanks, it's not mine though." I said smiling at him. "I'm Carter what's your name." I put my hand out for him to shake "Mariko." Carter pulled me out to the dance floor and I started to grind on him up until I feel him being pulled from behind me, "what the fuck." I say in shock "yeah what the fuck is right."

This pretty mocha colored girl screamed at me " I don't understand what's wrong." I looked over to Carter and he was looking down until diamond pushed him on the floor and he screamed to her "It's a party I was just dancing."

I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me i stood there like a fucking idiot with my mouth wide open until Edwin pulled me away into a room.

"What the fuck was that." I say shocked at what just happened