Yet, again, she was not listened to.

This incredibly infuriating woman's ears apparently didn't work under a certain amount of intoxication.

She took the guitar off of the wall and Rosé stepped back, rubbing her fingers against her temples.

If this girl dropped her guitar, she swore to fucking God.

"Holy shit! This is so cool." She giggled and let out a squeal, followed by another short laugh, when she almost fell and took the guitar with her.

"Miss, excuse me." Rosé tried her hardest to sound friendly, she really did. "Put that down now or I'm calling the police."

The other girl looked at her.

"Well, miss." She began and took a deep breath. "Must you refuse my services? My money?"

"That's not for sale. That's my personal guitar I have on display." Rosé said and stepped towards her, holding her hands out. "Now, I'm giving you 10 seconds to give it to me."

"Ooh." She teased and Rosé clenched her jaw. "10 seconds, huh?"

"Five."

The other girl began backing up.

What the hell was wrong with her?

"Four."

She kept moving.

"Three."

She was getting uncomfortably close to a speaker, but she surely would give up the guitar by then.

"You're pushing it, sweetheart." Jennie spoke, trying to take the nicer route, but nothing could convince the girl in front of her who was drunk off of her ass.

"Two."

Rosé was becoming increasingly worried and annoyed.

"Please. Just stop." Rosé pleaded, but she kept moving.

Just Rosé's luck, the imbecile stumbled backwards on the speaker and threw the guitar in the air.

All Rosé could do was collapse in a crouching position and tangle her hands in her hair, staring at the floor.

It was a feeble attempt to control her anger.

"Are you fucking serious?" She stood up and walked towards the drunk girl. "What's your name, huh? Tell me your name."

The girl looked up at her in fear, her eyes wide and her bottom lip trembling.

"Your name, you idiot." She glared heavily at her and the girl opened her mouth to speak, something coming out a few seconds later.

"Lisa.. Lalisa.. Um, Lisa Manoban.." She said quietly.

"Okay, Lisa." Rosé walked towards her guitar, the body cracked and a few strings busted.

She picked it up and walked back over to Lisa.

"If I ever see you here again, I will get you arrested. Do you understand me?"

Jennie walked behind Rosé and put a hand on her shoulder.

Lisa nodded and stood up slowly, almost falling back down.

"Calm down." Jennie whispered in her ear and Rosé rolled her eyes.

Jennie turned towards Lisa.

"Do you have a ride?" She asked her, to which she responded with a quiet confirmation.

"I called someone, um, before I got here. I wouldn't be surprised if she was already here, actually." Lisa gestured towards the door. "So, I'm gonna go.."