Chapter 6

So for her to escape all this, she came to the conclusion that she cannot stay here and have her baby.

Now that her parents are going on a vacation, it's the best opportunity for her to leave the house.

'Yes I will go far away, where they can not find me. I will have my baby and start a new life there.' Ava was busy chewing her nails while she was thinking.

********

Through out that night Ava was not able to get an atom of sleep. She was busy thinking and making plans for her escape.

She thought about where she would be heading to, and for that she took her laptop and browsed out some places.

She searched New Mexico City, Arizona, Alabama.

After so much searching Ava decided to move to the east. She was heading to Los Angeles California , she believes since it's closer to the border and the desert, it would be difficult for Daniel to find her there.

Since her destination has been decided, she checked her account to see how much was remaining. Seeing the figure and was satisfied, she decided to withdraw all of it the next day.

She doesn't want a situation, whereby once she makes any payment with her credit card and Daniel would use it to track her location. So she's emptying her account and she will leave her credit card behind.

Now her plans has been made, she only have to wait for her parents to leave for their vacation in 2 days and then head to the train station and leave Manhattan for good.

*******

Ava stood outside with her parent, their driver was busy loading their bags at the back of the car.

They were going to the airport because they were going on their vacation today.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna miss you." Kimberly said pulling Ava in for a hug.

"I will miss you too mom." Ava said returning the hug.

"Mom, you don't have to worry about me, have fun. I love you mom, and I'm gonna miss you so much." tears trailed down Ava's cheek as she said those words to her mom.

No one understood the meaning behind Ava's words, she was not only saying those words because her parents were going on a vacation, but because she was leaving.

By the time her parents would come back, she's already gone. She knew this was the last time she would ever see them again.

This was the last time she would ever get to hug her mom.

Unless she check them up online, aside from that nothing again. So Ava began to sob loudly while she was still hugging her mom tightly. She was not ready to let go.

She wished she had more time with her mom, her dad and with Danny.

"I'm so sorry mom, pls forgive me." she said still crying on her mom's shoulder.

"Hey baby, you don't need to apologize. I and your dad understands you. We are not angry with you. Come on now my baby, don't cry." Kimberly said soothing her.

'If only you knew mom, if only you knew how much of a disappointment I have become. I can only hope you find it in your heart to forgive me when you find out what I have done.' Ava thought.

"I love you and dad so much." Ava said as she pulls her head from her mom's shoulder and looked directly in her eyes.

"You can still change your mind and come with us, it's not too late." Kimberly said but Ava shocked her head.