"Right, um, we'll know better how many people we need once you decided if we are going to arrest Harry."

"What?" Bleu knitted her eyebrows. "I'm not. I'm not arresting him. Wishing someone was dead isn't a crime. It's just...disgusting. That is if Dewey was telling the truth."

"It's just The Guard wants to know what decision you're going make, regarding moving forward with Dewey and Campbell."

"I know, Grizz." Bleu moved around him to leave the room. "I have a lot of decisions to make, I know."

"Bleu." Grizz said as he followed you into the next room. "Bleu, I'm done talking to you as a member of The Guard. Now, I'm talking to you as your best friend o-or-"

Grizz struggled for words to describe what he and Bleu were. Bleu raised her eyebrows as he continued to struggle.

"Whatever we are, we can figure that out later. It's just, what are you going to do." He continued as he grabbed her hands.

"Grizz, honestly. I have no fucking idea."

Before Bleu walked past Grizz she kissed him on the cheek and whispered "Just, give me time."

She walked down the hall to Sam and Becca who was waiting for her. She stopped in front of the door. Sam grabbed her arm.

"You have to be careful." he whispered.

"He's handcuffed, I'll be okay." she signed and said back.

"No, it's his brain that's dangerous."

"Sam, I know. I'm his twin remember, it'll be okay. I promise."

When Bleu finished talking to her younger brother she pushed open the door to the room. Campbell looked up at her. His left hand was pinned down behind him to the heater. He rubbed the back of his neck before speaking up.

"Bleu, I told someone I had to piss hours ago."

"When we're done." Bleu said bluntly before taking a seat.

"Good, cause I don't want to end up with some bladder infection or something."

"That's your risk." Bleu crossed her arms as Campbell tugged at the handcuffs.

"I had nothing to do with killing her."

"That's all you have to say?"

"What else is there? I can't prove a thing that didn't happen." Campbell defended himself. "I've never even spoken to Dewey. Not that I can remember, anyway. I always thought he was a fucking asshole."

"And your not?" Bleu scoffed under her breath.

Campbell cleared his throat, telling her that he heard what she said.

"Why did he accuse you?" Bleu questioned her brother.

Campbell was quiet for a second. Then he smiled.

"You tell me, cause you must've asked him if he had help. What'd you promise him if he named names?"

Bleu shook her head. "We're not just siblings Campbell, were twins. I know you. I know what you do, what you say, how you get in peoples heads. You lie all the time."

"Then why are you even asking me?" Campbell said as he leaned in, closer to his sister.

"Because I need to know. What happened?"

"You know what happened. He killed her." Campbell said referring back to Dewey.

"Alone?" Bleu asked before she started shaking her head again. "If you didn't help him, then who? Harry? We all know he's just getting high on demand, from you right?"

Campbell snickered.

"Dealing Harry drugs and planning murder on the side, real nice, Campbell." Bleu continued.

"Oh, you're asking me? That's too bold for Harry. He's afraid of the whole world, doesn't have mommy and daddy's money to cushion his fall." Campbell smiled at the thought. "Dewey did it alone."

Bleu was deep in thought about what Campbell was saying to her. Then it got quiet.

"Bleu, are you going to let me go?" Campbell asked.

Bleu paused for a second then leaned in close to her brother.

"As much as I hate to say it, Campbell, I love you and you're my brother." she leaned back in her chair. "Regarding that question, I haven't decided yet.

Campbell leaned back in disappointment and looked away from Bleu.

"Oh, Campbell, you don't have to be scared of me." Bleu remarked.

Campbell looked up at her and leaned in again.

"You have no evidence against me. We both know that. But, I'm not here because I might have killed Cassandra. I'm here because your all scared of me. As much as you call me brother, the thing is that you have to make the decision. Pull the trigger."

"I'm not looking to kill you."

"Sure you aren't, Bleu. We're family. But, they are and when they do I will haunt over you every night." Campbell threatened.

Bleu stood up and Campbell leaned back. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I might just have to live with it."