Giveaway

I'm just adding this here to notify y'all. I've made the annoucement on my other social media post but I always forget to put it here.

One Karma & Man story is completed. I'm waiting to hear back for a release date. I thought that it was going to be the first of my new stories to drop first but my publisher is dropping new material. It should be able two weeks tho.

I'm highly debating on Cash & Gucci being published also but just like Karma and man it needs a serious rewrite. I have been in the process of trying to finish all my Wattpad books to just to upload them at one time but it's taking me forever.

I went into a really bad depression and I stopped writing completely. Like when I tell y'all it was bad it was scary.

I'm just now getting back into writing after getting my foot back into life and I am in love again. I see why I started in the first place, being able to reach so many and express myself without making myself feel so vulnerable and exposed. I love being able to do what I love again. Thank you all for giving me this opportunity. Truly from the bottom of my heart.

I'm doing give aways this month. Mink lashes, Bath & Body works, Victoria secrets, & for 100 Virgin Brazilian bundles for a lucky lady who reads and reviews all 3 releases i drop. My first five away is next week. I'm leaving the details below.

All you have to do is change your IG/Facebook/Twitter profile pic to my book cover "A Thugs Diamond" for 48hrs & tag me so I can enter your name. I'll be doing this giveaway Friday. The rest are soon to follow.

My instagram is MissAshantiPub

Facebook Author AShanti Sanders

Twitter AresAshantii

I'm going to leave a new peak of the new book. Also I'm going to be posting a sneak peak of the new Karma and Man story on my Facebook page this week because most of those people aren't familiar with them. Thank you guys sooooo much. I love you'

📖 JULY 2nd. Follow the crazy Haitian Belzi twins & Diamond as they realize water just may be thicker than blood when it comes to love ❗️

                          💙💙💙

As I was walking her to the door, my phone begin ringing from the same number again. "Who is this?" I answered.
"It's me, I need help," Kartier's voice rang through the phone. I laughed, shaking my head in disbelief. I should have known, soon or later he was going to come crawling to me, begging for my help in whatever chaos he had caused in his life, while he blamed it on everyone else around him. "Karter? Karter, are you there?"
"I'm here," I answered. "I knew this was coming. It's typical Kartier behavior. You screw yourself, and everyone around you over, then come crawling to me for help behind closed doors, because you realize nobody has your back like I did and your not as smart as you think you are. You know what though, KK? I think it's time that you learn to do things by yourself. I think you need to stand on all that shit that you talk about when you put yourself on that pedestal. You can't even admit your wrongs. Why would I help you?"
"Because you're my fucking brother, Karter! Regardless of what is said or done between us, you are my only fucking brother. You're my twin! That's why. Stop bringing up that shit from the past. Its not even that important, I have bigger shit to worry about! This isn't a joke, I need help! I'm in jail, Karter," he yelled, through the phone.
"Call your boys and have them call your lawyer. As a matter of fact, call the girl you stole from me, yet again, and tell her to do it. Let her see what it's like to be with someone like you. Let her see what you're going to put her through day in and out-"

"Diamond is pregnant, Karter. Stop acting like a jealous ass bitch, and just help me. I'm still your brother." I stopped in my tracks.
He didn't even like this girl. He didn't see her first, yet, he went and got her pregnant. He continues to just say fuck me, in every way, then he needs my help.
"By who?" I asked.
"What the hell do you mean by who? Are you fucking stupid?! You keep turning this shit into a joke, Karter! This is my life we are talking about! This shit isn't funny anymore!" Kartier screamed.
"I mean, by which one of us, is it my baby, or yours?"
"Why the fuck would it be yours?" He yelled angrily.
"Because I pulled a you, on you, it hurts, doesn't it? Figure that shit out by yourself. I'll go check on one of ours child," I said with a laugh, before hanging up the phone in my brother's face.