Possessive Law x Neko Reader

Start from the beginning

"No." - He stated casually before fixing his lips on your neck, sucking and kissing the skin.

"B-But daddy!" - You felt his hands squeeze your bottom and couldn't help moaning - "I c-can feel y-you... I know you want me too!" - You moved your waist so your groins would slip on one another.

"I do."

Law's lips trailed themselves over the smooth skin of your chest adown to your left breast, latching themselves over your hard nipple. He sucked on, ignoring your complains.

Still, you held him close, and moved your body trying to convince him into fucking you, but it was useless, your owner wouldn't listen to you...

You felt finger closing in to your entrance and looked down to him, still playing with your boob.

"Daddy I don't want you fingers I want-"

"You'll get what I give you. Consider this generous gesture for your rebellious behaviour just a few minutes ago." - His voice was cold and determined just as his eyes pierced through your soul.

He pulled your knees up to the tub's side so he could see your pussy clear in the water.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to-" - Apologizing didn't get you too far as his fingers began to hardly fuck you and your hands had to be strong to hold you in place - "Daddy! No, don't!"

The more you screamed for him to stop the faster he went. Law watched as you moaned, screamed for it to stop, even when your orgasm came and you couldn't contain the tears any longer...

"See what you made daddy do? This could have been a good time for us... don't disobey me again (Y/N)-ya..."

You closed your legs and hugged yourself, covering your breasts in shame, and turned around so he wouldn't see your crying face. Your tail came to wrapp itself around you and your ears went down to the sides.

"I don't like daddy anymore..." - You pouted not really knowing how your words actually affected him.

To you he was just being a jerk, but in his eyes you were being a spoiled neko. Law didn't like being contradicted, not even by his baby girl. Your words hurt him deeply, but he'd never admit it.

"Too bad."

Ignoring the pain in his chest, Law grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squirted it on your head before beginning to wash your hair, to which you didn't respond and kept unfased.

It didn't take long before Law finished bathing you in silence and getting out himself, tossing his wet pants into the sink to dry himself. Only then did you get up and finished your bath by scrubbing yourself, you couldn't stand being in that water for any longer so you hurried.

Once you were done you tried hopping out of the shower but your neko instincts made it hard for you to not slip.

When you were certain you'd fall Law caught you in his arms and  pulled you out. You two stood in an awkward silence, averting each other's gaze, often catching the other looking back.

You slipped to the side and began drying yourself. As Law was already finished he watched you, he saw your back wet and helped drying you faster, since your hair was the one thing that kept getting you wet all over again if not wrapped properly in a towel.

"Thank you..." - You loved yet hated his help, it felt so strange to have him help you after what you had said.

"You're welcome." - Everytime Law felt awkward or didn't know what to say his "respectful" side came out, which you found cute and funny.

Next was body cream. You carelessly rubbed it all over your body. Midway you heard a loud grunt and a sudden bang. You looked around and found yourself all alone in the bathroom... Strange...

After putting on your summer pyjama and drying your hair as one should, you headed back to your owner's room. You wanted to tell him to get rid of that filthy water in the tub, you'd never touch that thing again! But you were also curious as to why he left in such bad mood.

Could he still be mad of the stupid thing you said?

Your owner could be obssessive, even paranoid at times...

"L-Law?" - You saw him picking out his clothes, still butt naked with his back towards you.

He stopped what he was doing to look at you with strangely cold eyes. His quick steps worried you...

"W-W-What??" - He was suddenly in front of you.

"Are you not calling me daddy anymore?!" - Law was angry.

"No-I mean yes! No, I mean I am but-"

"I can make you." - He stopped your train of thought.

"What?"

You were suddenly pushed down and thrown in a four standing position in Law's lap.

"I'll make you call me daddy again."

Before you could say anything his hand made contact with your skin on a rather loud impact, which had you yelping in pain. Your summer shorts didn't do much to cover you really, especially in this position, for which Law was glad for as he stared at the big red mark left behind...

"Law wait-"

He spanked you again, harder.

"Call me daddy."

"Da-"

Another spank.

"Daddy!"

"Not with that tone."

And another one.

"I'm sorry daddy I-"

"Say it like you mean it."

A new spanking.

This went on for a while until Law was satisfied seeing your bum all red and his loyal neko back to his obedient self. Now he just had to take care of something, the growing member between his thighs...

"Hold on, for daddy..." - He placed you on the bed, belly down, with your ass in the air.

You didn't know what he ment, you just felt it, his throbbing dick being shoved inside your tight dry core.

"Daddy!" - You screamed in pain as he kept pounding himself inside you, with no condom on, it scared you.

"Just hold on baby..." - His pre-cum served as the only moisturizer avaiable slightly lessening the pain - "...let daddy have his fun..."

You tried relaxing but the pain from your sore skin being slapped all over again didn't really help... All you could do was wait and listen to Law's moans, something you didn't often hear.

Law noticed this and slowed his pace down so he could masturbate your clit with his fingers while still going deep into you. Soon the pleasure overcame the pain and you were fully wet from the multiple orgasms.

Once Law felt himself almost orgasming he took himself out and for his final move went inside your anal canal, going in with much more strength and speed, having you screaming his name on top of your lungs.

You were the first one to fall back down while Law gave his last few thrusts before following you down.

You were both breathing deeply, trying to catch your breathes, when the bell rang.

"Who..." - You didn't even have the energy to finish the sentence.

"I called Chopper for your anual check up." - Law got up and dressed himself before going to the door as you stared him down in shock, feeling betrayed he had tricked you into spending all your energy and bringing the vet home.

"I hate you daddy." - You whisppered, your neko senses already planning what mischief you'd do next for revenge.