Possessive Law x Neko Reader

Start from the beginning

"Don't be irrational (Y/N)-ya..." - Law warned, his posture rather calm, but you knew better - "It's just a bath, not a damned apocalypse!"

You answered with a hiss and ran for your life.

"(Y/N)-ya!" - Law ran after you, avoiding the dangerous corners of the furniture, which you so smartly ran close to as a way to protect yourself.

Law muttered curses as he bumped his legs a few times, sure that the next day he'd be full of dark purple marks all over.

If the situation wasn't so serious you'd laugh.

As you got distracted by the doctor's pain, you didn't notice where you were going next, and ended up in the most uncovered place possible... the kitchen's counter. If only your owner weren't so tall you'd be able to hide in the cabinets!

Speaking of tall... As a last resort you jumped up, using all of your strength on your hind legs, to elevate yourself enough to stand on the chandelier, the highest point in the house, one that not even your owner could get to.

Law's facial expression opposed your giggly one, clearly showing his displeasure at your smart choices. But it quickly changed into one you had come to swoon over, his smirk...

Just as you knew Law, he too knew you entirely. He had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but if needed he would surely use his last card, and the aftermath would be pleasurable, for him.

Slowly, Law began pulling on the edges of his shirt, earning your full attention. His long slender fingers gathered a good piece of fabric before pulling it over his chest, exposing his defined "chocolate" bar abdominal and part of his tattooed biceps...

He made sure your attention was on him as he took his time exposing his skin to the air, looking you in the eye for a stronger effect.

Once he threw the shirt completely off and his tattooed shoulders were visible you fainted, slipping from the chandelier and right into Law's delicious arms.

Law chuckled as he watched your body changing itself to your naked human form after the fall. His plan had worked, perhaps too well.

Wasting no time he made his way to the bathroom, where a filled bathtub awaited you with warm water.

Already feeling you starting to wake up, Law hurried into the tub with you, not caring if his pyjama shorts got soaked.

You felt dizzy, and warm, too warm. You looked around in confusion, which quickly turned into fear. Instinctively you clung to Law, who already expected your exagerated reaction.

"No, no, NO, NO, NO-NO-NO-" - You continued looking around in panick, looking for an escape, but your owner held you in place.

"(Y/N)-ya... focus, focus on me! Forget about everything else!" - He had to still your head movements with his hands, bringing you close to his face - "Just look at me... look at daddy and you'll be fine."

You gave him a short nodd, feeling speachless about the whole situation, but knew you should do what your owner said, after all he always knew what was best for you...

Your noses touched as both your cheeks heated up in a soft pink color. The intimate contact between you was nothing new, yet it always felt like it was the first time...

Your lips brushed before finally claiming each other, as one another's hands desperately tried to bring each other closer to them. Your hands stayed put on his scalp with a firm grip while his positioned your bended open legs closer to his waist.

It didn't take long before you felt him wake up...

"D-Daddy..." - You were embarrassed to say it, but Law's predatory eyes said everything - "I-I want more... I want you-your dick... inside me."